Buddy Boeheim | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim

Great interview on a national podcast for Buddy Boeheim.

For those that don't know, John Jastremski is a 2010 SU grad and a huge fan. I think his being associated with this big platform will be a positive for the program if/when we have a good year.

Why isn't he wearing SU gear in this? I wonder if the university is asking for a cut if they are using the gear now.

It's all around licensing and agreements.
Yeah, I imagine the cereal company would have to have a separate agreement with SU. They get Buddy (who I really want to call Pal now) for a student rate if you will, but I doubt the university would offer any discounts.

Yeah, I imagine the cereal company would have to have a separate agreement with SU. They get Buddy (who I really want to call Pal now) for a student rate if you will, but I doubt the university would offer any discounts.

Yep. The players trunk and just athletic apparel in general makes sense they have that all sorted out because it would have been necessary before NIL. For these other types of endorsements it's unlikely you will see as much if any licensing and thus SU references.

Buddy is with it...
Screenshot_20210724-144845_Instagram.jpg

When he committed here I thought he was a guy that would always ride the pine and maybe see some minutes here and there..
led the ACC in overall shot attempts. does that sound more role player or gunner ? and his D sucks.

Last edited:
as far endorsements go i just purchased the BUDDY BEE rake. (seriously i bought one)

buddy bee rake

050d49f2-cf5d-4a3c-96a4-4c8e3f1f1f8b_1.84122d6652b4d54a64eba0935c1085f0.jpeg

let some of the younger generation clean up around the house. go buddy !

Last edited:
led the ACC in overall shot attempts. does that sound more role player or gunner ? and his D sucks.

Some of you would find a severe flaw in every single Cuse player's game if we won more titles than Wooden.

Save yourself the time - Cuse is borderline a D2 program that would be lucky to stay above D3. There- we good?

If Girard and Buddy can start this year the way they ended last year, then we are going to be really good.

We just need to change the calendar in Buddy’s room to Feb, instead of Nov.

He’s had some slow starts, but is usually en fuego by the time Feb rolls around.

Let’s just skip ahead to the good parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom