Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills - Draft / Free Agency

Jesus - Iowa has 2 Top 10 picks who are TEs? That's weird. Going for a great looking TE certainly something to consider if there's a bunch of WRs you like. Or of course a hotshot OL who can play multiple positions.

More likely 2 guys between 15-30 but still 2 possible 1st rd TEs.

1.jpg

I think the fact that we were so IN on the AB trade shows what Beane feels about the WRs at the 9th pick.
Starting to warm back up to the idea of going after Tyrell Williams.

I think he and Foster are currently #2’s but both have #1 potential.

Would have liked to gave seen the Bills trade for Osemele. The Jets didn't give up much.

What’s making you warm up? I really don’t want to overpay this guy.
We have to do something with our money.

I’d love to come out of FA with Tyrell Williams, Jesse James, Matt Paradis, Daryl Williams and Trey Flowers.

That frees us up to draft an Ed Oliver and then go BPA throughout the remaining picks.

We have to do something with our money.

I’d love to come out of FA with Tyrell Williams, Jesse James, Matt Paradis, Daryl Williams and Trey Flowers.

That frees us up to draft an Ed Oliver and then go BPA throughout the remaining picks.

Lol, thats like 3 of the top 8 guys available and half the league has tons of cap space. If we secure any 2 of those guys it'll be a pretty big win.

Lol, thats like 3 of the top 8 guys available and half the league has tons of cap space. If we secure any 2 of those guys it'll be a pretty big win.
I have high expectations, what can I say...

Nah, that would obviously be my dream offseason, but even if we come out of FA with 2 more upgrades on the line, a tight end, and edge rusher (not necessarily those guys), I’m with it. However, after Tyrell Williams, there’s not really anyone I’m crazy about overpaying at WR.

I have high expectations, what can I say...

Nah, that would obviously be my dream offseason, but even if we come out of FA with 2 more upgrades on the line, a tight end, and edge rusher (not necessarily those guys), I’m with it. However, after Tyrell Williams, there’s not really anyone I’m crazy about overpaying at WR.

My only hope at WR is rd 2 or 3 and then the trade market for someone like Josh Doctson or a guy of his ilk that has disappointed so far but still has some upside.

Starting to warm back up to the idea of going after Tyrell Williams.

I think he and Foster are currently #2’s but both have #1 potential.

I don't think either is ideally a #2 right now, much less a #1.

I'd personally prefer that Buffalo not even really pursue the "big name" free agent WRs. The only two that I think really have a chance of playing up to their contract are Golden Tate and Adam Humphries and even with those two, I'd say the chances are pretty low.

I don't think either is ideally a #2 right now, much less a #1.

I'd personally prefer that Buffalo not even really pursue the "big name" free agent WRs. The only two that I think really have a chance of playing up to their contract are Golden Tate and Adam Humphries and even with those two, I'd say the chances are pretty low.

My brain still can't compute with slot guys like Humphries/Beasley possibly getting $10m a year. The cap is going up so rapidly and there is so much money available throughout the league that it's not that big of a deal but my brain still has a hard time accepting that just average starters now get $10m+.

My brain still can't compute with slot guys like Humphries/Beasley possibly getting $10m a year. The cap is going up so rapidly and there is so much money available throughout the league that it's not that big of a deal but my brain still has a hard time accepting that just average starters now get $10m+.

I don't think Beasley will get anywhere near that to be honest. Humphries theoretically could because he's young, flat out good, and happens to be hitting free agency in a year where there's a lot of money to go around and not a lot of strong options.

I don't think Beasley will get anywhere near that to be honest. Humphries theoretically could because he's young, flat out good, and happens to be hitting free agency in a year where there's a lot of money to go around and not a lot of strong options.

I live in Tampa now and honestly am not sure if Humphries is actually good or not. It's pretty easy to run around open when you have Evans getting double, DJax taking the top off the defense and OJ Howard and Brate getting attention over the middle. I like Godwin more than Humphries for sure.

Personally, if we're looking for a slot guy, I'd prefer Crowder to Humphries, as I think he'll be much cheaper.

Have no idea what to think of the Bills' supposed interest in Frank Gore.

I live in Tampa now and honestly am not sure if Humphries is actually good or not. It's pretty easy to run around open when you have Evans getting double, DJax taking the top off the defense and OJ Howard and Brate getting attention over the middle. I like Godwin more than Humphries for sure.

Godwin is awesome. I'd be comfortable with him being the #1 WR if he were in Buffalo. Humphries is still good though. Shifty dude, good vision after he catches screen passes, and knows how to find holes in zones; pretty much everything you want in a slot WR.

Personally, if we're looking for a slot guy, I'd prefer Crowder to Humphries, as I think he'll be much cheaper.

Have no idea what to think of the Bills' supposed interest in Frank Gore.

They are cornering the market on 30+ year old RBs. Would have the 3 oldest RBs in the NFL on one team. When they zig, we zag!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom