Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Two questions.

1) Would any of the players have to sit out a year if they transferred or could they play right away because of the upcoming penalties.

2) Do you think Mrs Bryant likes us enough to cover the cost of attendance for a year or so?

Two questions.

1) Would any of the players have to sit out a year if they transferred or could they play right away because of the upcoming penalties.

2) Do you think Mrs Bryant likes us enough to cover the cost of attendance for a year or so?

I think the players would have to sit...but you raise an interesting question.

No, but it shouldn't matter. If he wants to come here, he'd be able to.

Two questions.

No and no.

I meant yes n no.but if they wanted and SU aprived I bet they could get a waiver.

Last edited:
Yep I meant yes no. Se next post. I can't believe I'm sloshed before 10. This cold is kicking my arse.

giphy.gif

Cali...you are the man. Love your avatar pic...please let me know if you ever get that Flux Capacitor fixed. If so, please jump ahead to a few weeks from now... Then come back to the present and break the Bryant news right here. Appreciate it.

Cali...you are the man. Love your avatar pic...please let me know if you ever get that Flux Capacitor fixed. If so, please jump ahead to a few weeks from now... Then come back to the present and break the Bryant news right here. Appreciate it.
The Deloris in the picture is Terry's first one . That wasn't worthy to be converted to the time machine. It was an Automatic. Terry went out and found the right year, stick version and converted it to a new identical movie worthy Time Machine flux capacitor and all. bIt is second only to the original time machine deloreon on display at Universal in a glass enclosure. The sign describing what you are seeing includes Terry's name as a contributor to refurbishing the original. I bet the process is still on U-Tube Search the word restoration along with time machine. Of you know thats me getting a hug from Terry. When he was thinking about buying this first Delorean there was some trepidation from his wife Amy. I told him that if he had the means and desire to own one to do so. Regret is not a happy or good thing to have in your head when yo get older. He wanted a hobby and buying th second Delorian and working to find the exact parts for the conversion kept him very busy as a hobby. He has had Gorge RR Martin and Christopher Loyd sitting in his T-M I could get in but I'd never get out without a a hoist. Its too low to the ground. I'm OK with that.

Just has to kick it up to 88 mph.
When the car is being used to record a commercial or event its usually transferred by truck. A movie prop like this on the road makes for all kinds of distractions He did it once and people scrambling for cameras and swerving on the road was enough to make the truck more suitable As far as theft is concern this car tends to gather attention.

It's hard to make out the picture, Cali. Who, pray tell, is Terry? Is he famous and only goes by one name: "Terry," like Seal, Cher and Madonna?
Terry Matalas is my son His resume includes the Star Trek franchise NIKITA and Terra Nova. If you google images for him yo get a ton of pictures. Of him.When we lived in NJ,his high school project included him writing directing and starring on his show that was on NJ's PBS for two months . A friend of mine owned a Goodyear tire and service business. Hr sponsored the show on PBS H used the same play in college at Emerson in Boston and became the first freshman to win their top honor for a production. The award is called the "Eveys". His roommate at Emerson was Travis Fickett. They are partners and their names appear early on the opening credits of 12 Monkeys.

Wow, Cali. Your son is big time. Very nice.
THANK YOU! He is on his way His resume is getting more impressive no matter what. When he comes up with something else down the road he will likely have a lot of ears paying attention. When you consider the number of writers who don't get heard much less a show its an accomplishment in itself. Personally I always though his success would be in comedy. He does have a gift for thatmuch like me. No not like me . He isn't a half wit.

THANK YOU! He is on his way His resume is getting more impressive no matter what. When he comes up with something else down the road he will likely have a lot of ears paying attention. When you consider the number of writers who don't get heard much less a show its an accomplishment in itself. Personally I always though his success would be in comedy. He does have a gift for thatmuch like me. No not like me . He isn't a half wit.

Trust me, Cali. You are EXTREMELY funny.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom