coaches poll all first place votes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

coaches poll all first place votes

How is Louisville in the top 5 of the coaches ? C'mon coaches that's absurd.
don't tell that to the guru kenpom, his impeccable metrics also have l'vlle around 5 or so

I see them blowing through the first two rounds but after that will be in rock fights.
2nd round could be tough for them depending on the matchup. They are nowhere near as good as last year; I still think
Who gave 15-11 West Virginia two votes in one of the polls? :noidea:
WVU has been kind of Jekell and Hyde lately; but in February they're 3-2, with 4 games (and 2 wins) coming against ranked teams.

We need to either beat duke or have them drop one this week before we play them.

Arizona is getting a ton of respect. Going from 1st to 4th with 2 close losses. I realize they lost on a last second shot by Cal and 2OT to Arizona State, but only moving down 3 spots with 2 losses is amazing to me. I feel if we lose 1 game we will fall down to atleast 3rd and probably 4th to be honest not that matters.

I think this has less to do with Arizona and more to do with the lack of anyone to jump them. Duke is #5 with 5 losses. Are you really going to put them over a 2 loss Arizona team?

I think this has less to do with Arizona and more to do with the lack of anyone to jump them. Duke is #5 with 5 losses. Are you really going to put them over a 2 loss Arizona team?

Watch them jump us if they win out this week by beating us. And then get the press talking 1 seed in the east...

Watch them jump us if they win out this week by beating us. And then get the press talking 1 seed in the east...
Duke has 5 losses; even if they beat us Saturday we'd still have a 4 loss edge on them and will have split the head to head.

The #1 in the East would still be fully within our control.

Duke has 5 losses; even if they beat us Saturday we'd still have a 4 loss edge on them and will have split the head to head.

The #1 in the East would still be fully within our control.

I agree with the logic. The momentum that can generate puts a "should" in place of "would".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom