Congrats uconn. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

I dunno, feels a little hypocritical to complain about a team getting home treatment as a lower seeded team.

7 vs 3 I know, still unfair.

This stupid face is now 10-0 in the NCAA's. Absolute stud.

It would be nice to see Syracuse land a great guard who actually likes school.

10-1. 1st Round loss to Iowa State in Calhoun's last game.

I can't stand Napier, but man I would for a guy like him. He can be whiny and punchable, but he is a winner.

Wow, got to hand it to those Huskies. #8 seed and recent blow out to Louisville. Saw them from up close in Buffalo and never thought they would make this kind of run. Napier is something special. Tough match up against Florida but it will be entertaining.

Have no problem with UConn here. Better than 3 B10 teams in the Final Four.

I think UConn gets a B10 invite if they ever get AAU. Maybe even before then. Would be better to have them in the ACC. Let's lock this basketball thing down.

Congrats to UCON and and to the BE. I can't be the only one that respects the hell out of that program and what they've done. They are also SU's true biggest rival not Georgetown. Even Marsh would admit as much. I will be rooting for them to win it all. GO BE!!

careygagg.gif

How about a third congratulations thread. Two clearly is not enough.

Have no problem with UConn here. Better than 3 B10 teams in the Final Four..

PLEASE explain this to me, because I really don't get it.

The Big East is gone, it was thirty years ago, and we were blown out of the second round that year. Is there some secret banner hanging in the Melo Center that we now get to keep.

The conference loyalty thing is way overblown.

I'm psychic.

It's sorta screwed up.

Edit: Apologies aren't necessary.

10-1. 1st Round loss to Iowa State in Calhoun's last game.

I can't stand Napier, but man I would for a guy like him. He can be whiny and punchable, but he is a winner.
My bad, thought they went to the NIT that season.

Maybe so, but after napier you would take every player on Florida's roster.

It's the Kemba Walker theory. And I know FLA was a bit short handed, but Uconn beat them already this year. They will not be intimidated at all and will go right at them.

Congrats to UCON and and to the BE. I can't be the only one that respects the hell out of that program and what they've done. They are also SU's true biggest rival not Georgetown. Even Marsh would admit as much. I will be rooting for them to win it all. GO BE!!

Psst. UConn isn't in the Big East anymore.

Admit were still BE guys. At least we got one team in the final 4.

How can we admit something that is both factually and figuratively inaccurate? The Big East can let Creighton and DePaul carry its flag.

It's the Kemba Walker theory. And I know FLA was a bit short handed, but Uconn beat them already this year. They will not be intimidated at all and will go right at them.

Lets take it easy Napier isn't Walker, and Uconn won't be playing kentucky or butler next week.

This stupid face is now 10-0 in the NCAA's. Absolute stud.

It would be nice to see Syracuse land a great guard who actually likes school.

UConn-Iowa State 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom