Could we be getting closer? | Syracusefan.com

Could we be getting closer?

Very simple, just got look up the entity and on the NYS website, googled the address with the formation of the LLC, which happens to be a personal address. They personal
Address was easily identifiable
I know - that's exactly what I did.

Odd that they chose to have the LLC's registered address be their home address, as opposed to a service company, or their attorney's offices

I know - that's exactly what I did.

Odd that they chose to have the LLC's registered address be their home address, as opposed to a service company, or their attorney's offices
Agreed

My new neighbor

He’s not moving to Kansas or wherever you are. Maybe near your parents?

Sorry to hear that.

Condolences
Thank you. Its why i spend so much time with my Dad. My primary home is in Colorado. Bees made a good guess as years ago i lived in Mission Hills Kansas as my company was heavily involved with Sprint while their headquarters were in Mission Hills. I moved full time CO after my wife died to raise my kids. Ive had the camp for 35 years.

I have a home on the lake and in the village. My Dad has one in the village. My Mom died during covid

Sorry to hear that. I figured Kansas because of the KC and I believe you had mentioned it years ago.

Sorry to hear that. I figured Kansas because of the KC and I believe you had mentioned it years ago.
You are spot on bees. I started with this site from Northern MN as my first company was in Fargo via the economic dev fund. Next stop Omaha. Same thing. State funding. Than KC Mission Hills side ( Kansas) JV with Sprint.
Loved KC but didn't have family there and needed a fresh start after my wife died. Im usually in Skaneateles August through Oct and come back to visit my Dad and family as much as possible. Have bled Orange since i was little and have been a member of this community since the beginning. Thanks to you and the others we have as good a site as there is.
Love the back and forth with you over the years.
Now go tell Gmac to recruit someone:)

Really nice and tasteful place. Even has a peacock. Wonder if I’ll be on the open house invite list.

Thank you. It’s why i spend so much time with my Dad. My primary home is in Colorado. Bees made a good guess as years ago i lived in Mission Hills Kansas as my company was heavily involved with Sprint while their headquarters were in Mission Hills. I moved full time CO after my wife died to raise my kids. Ive had the camp for 35 years.
You are a good man. Enjoy that time with your dad

You are spot on bees. I started with this site from Northern MN as my first company was in Fargo via the economic dev fund. Next stop Omaha. Same thing. State funding. Than KC Mission Hills side ( Kansas) JV with Sprint.
Loved KC but didn't have family there and needed a fresh start after my wife died. Im usually in Skaneateles August through Oct and come back to visit my Dad and family as much as possible. Have bled Orange since i was little and have been a member of this community since the beginning. Thanks to you and the others we have as good a site as there is.
Love the back and forth with you over the years.
Now go tell Gmac to recruit someone:)
One thing I know for certain, you will never, ever, regret the time you spend with your folks at the end. Sorry about your mom. Treasure your dad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom