Danny Hurley to the Lakers ?? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Danny Hurley to the Lakers ??

What does it say about the Lakers if he doesn’t take the job? What does it say about LBJ?

seems like he just cant give up the east coast with fam ties
We will know on Monday. No matter what, I won't be shocked. I can see his wife wanting to stay on the East Coast. I can see the both of them saying how much money are they offering?

If he doesn't take the Lakers job he's a coward.
I think its the opposite. You take the cash and fail you became mega rich and oh well. You pass up the money and stay at Uconn and fail, youre the dude that passed on the Lakers to slum around the Big East. Not an easy decision.

I think its the opposite. You take the cash and fail you became mega rich and oh well. You pass up the money and stay at Uconn and fail, youre the dude that passed on the Lakers to slum around the Big East. Not an easy decision.
Maybe even a no-win situation. Probably better for Hurley if it didn't go public.

We will know on Monday. No matter what, I won't be shocked. I can see his wife wanting to stay on the East Coast. I can see the both of them saying how much money are they offering?
He could live in San Diego and have the Lakers helicopter him back and forth for his commute.

Likely the only college job he would have left for would have been Duke. If so, then the question is does he want to go the highest level of the sport.

Or maybe you take the money give it a whirl while leaving on great terms leaving door open to come back while you are mega rich and in an environment you could possibly use some of that incredible wealth to help UConns NIL game in your return (assuming they fall back massively and no new coach can keep that job). You have to take that job aiming to succeed but he certainly can keep a room warm at Storrs I’m sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom