Diagne | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Diagne

Will be interesting if JB does the whole "DC at 20% with one knee is better than _____"

But how does this relate when a portion of the core requirements were assumed to have been met in a foreign country. Difficult enough to evaluate state to state but how can anyone pretend to be able to evaluate every potential COUNTRY a prospective student athlete comes from.
It's right there on page 12,371 of the NCAA recruiting guidelines (abridged version). It's where they indicate that they don't give a whether they have guidelines for evaluating sophomore classes in places like Senegal.

That explains why she was dating you. ; )

Well played. lol

4031981-1636226579-tumbl.gif

I'm lost on this. Was he ruled ineligible for his freshmen season. And if so why can't he just go JUCO for a year and come to Syracuse next season. I don't get it.

I'm lost on this. Was he ruled ineligible for his freshmen season. And if so why can't he just go JUCO for a year and come to Syracuse next season. I don't get it.

You shouldn't feel any different that normal, you've been lost on most of your thoughts for awhile now.

As for a solution easy. Just recruit another big in 2016. Keita, Banks, or who have you.

And no I'm not played what if DC2 gets hurt game. We will be fine.

College Basketball and Basketball in general is lacking in big men.

It's a huge loss this year, but also beyond.

Kid would have been a player and a fan favorite.

Huge loss for this year, and beyond is an over reacting.

Setback for this season. Beyond just recruit another big man in 2016 in his place. Keita, Banks whoever. Not that hard.

Honestly People u need to relax. It's a setback for this season.

I'm not playing the what if DC2 gets hurt game. I expect him to be healthy and be the player we thought or enough out of High School 20-25 minutes a game.

Kaleb will make the sophomore leap. G and Cooney will lead us. Roberson is gonna breakout.

and the reviews have been good on the 3 freshmen. Chino can give us a little something.

Going forward just recruit another big in 2016, or 2017. And we have Chukwu in the fold.

Relax people. We be fine. Top 6 in the ACC and a tournament team.

Can we not be pessimistic as a fan base for once.

As for a solution easy. Just recruit another big in 2016. Keita, Banks, or who have you.

And no I'm not played what if DC2 gets hurt game. We will be fine.

College Basketball and Basketball in general is lacking in big men.

Chase Jeter from Duke looks pretty good, not sure how fine we'll be if the great Chinoso is guarding him in our matchup.

Honestly People u need to relax. It's a setback for this season.

I'm not playing the what if DC2 gets hurt game. I expect him to be healthy and be the player we thought or enough out of High School 20-25 minutes a game.

Kaleb will make the sophomore leap. G and Cooney will lead us. Roberson is gonna breakout.

and the reviews have been good on the 3 freshmen. Chino can give us a little something.

Going forward just recruit another big in 2016, or 2017. And we have Chukwu in the fold.

Relax people. We be fine. Top 6 in the ACC and a tournament team.

Can we not be pessimistic as a fan base for once.

Who plays the rest of the 20-15 minutes that DC wont play? Think Chinoso can do it? And if you think he can, what's that based off of?

Who plays the rest of the 20-15 minutes that DC wont play? Think Chinoso can do it? And if you think he can, what's that based off of?

Go re watch the home game vs Virginia Tech last season.

And gotta love how people r treating not having Diagne like not having Shaq.

Chase Jeter from Duke looks pretty good, not sure how fine we'll be if the great Chinoso is guarding him in our matchup.

Has Chase Jeter played a college game yet ?

Until then he's just a highlight tape.

Go re watch the home game vs Virginia Tech last season.

And gotta love how people r treating not having Diagne like not having Shaq.

There is a difference between having Diagne and Chinoso. Do you forget we had Rak last year?

Has Chase Jeter played a college game yet ?

Until then he's just a highlight tape.

Chinoso has played a college game, you willing to say Chinoso > Jeter ? That's kind of what I think you're saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom