Dino / Dana Presser at 9 AM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino / Dana Presser at 9 AM

WVU has done a darn good job hiring coaches. Holgorsen is one of those nutjobs that makes college football so fun. I remember Chip looking at houston's numbers back in the day saying, why don't we go and get their OC

I really like Holgorsen. You can tell Dino and he have respect for one another as well

WVU has done a darn good job hiring coaches. Holgorsen is one of those nutjobs that makes college football so fun. I remember Chip looking at houston's numbers back in the day saying, why don't we go and get their OC

Well, I also wanted us to hire one of the previous Bowling Green coaches. I thought he was pumping gas in Jersey, but it turns out he's the head coach of something called the Colorado School of Mines.

Well, I also wanted us to hire one of the previous Bowling Green coaches. I thought he was pumping gas in Jersey, but it turns out he's the head coach of something called the Colorado School of Mines.
I think it's the Colorado School of Mimes, not mines.

Attachments

• 519Lr9PzX3L._UY445_.jpg
    519Lr9PzX3L._UY445_.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
I think it's the Colorado School of Mimes, not mines.
I think it's Miles. Anyone with the name; Les Miles, gets scholarship consideration. It might be Mimes, though... I think Sal Mimeo sings the Alma Mater, er no... wait... that's Mineo... never mind

That's actually a pretty cool school.

Hey I almost went to that school, then realized how much it costs.

their prior coach was the one who came up with the jet sweep that holgorsen used to murder Clemson that one year - bob stitt

Mark Larsen is my mortal enemy. His questions STINK out loud

He's from Iowa. The Midwestern states have always valued public education, far more than they have in the South/Appalachia.
Just let me have my joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom