Dirtiest Recruitment of the Last 10 Years | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dirtiest Recruitment of the Last 10 Years

The NCAA asked Tilton officials about Reggie Saladin, a close associate of Driscoll who worked with him as a volunteer assistant with the BABC AAU program; Ryan Sweeney, a college student from Rhode Island from a wealthy family who has befriended many of the top players in New England in recent years, including Noel, Khem Birch, now at UNLV, and top Providence recruit Ricardo Ledo; and Errol Randolph, a former substitute teacher at Everett High who accompanied Noel on some of his college visits.

The NCAA also inquired about Noel's unofficial visits, which included trips to Louisville, Kentucky and multiple trips Syracuse. Noel flew to Louisville and Kentucky this season on unofficial visits, which the school is not allowed to pay for.

The BABC connection isn't good news for Cuse.

that isn't specific at all - it is just innuendo.
moqui and i are walking down the street we witness a car crash but moqui doesnt believe it because there was no pics and admission of guilt.

moqui and i are walking down the street we witness a car crash but moqui doesnt believe it because there was no pics and admission of guilt.

it really isn't that difficult, AC:

an eyewitness report of an incident is evidence

stating that a guy was hired at a school the supposedly dirty recruit did not attend is innuendo

it really isn't that difficult, AC:

an eyewitness report of an incident is evidence

stating that a guy was hired at a school the supposedly dirty recruit did not attend is innuendo
man gets arrested for dwi by the state police, blows a .23 on the breathalizer, internet extreme poster moqui doesnt believe it because he didnt witness him drinking.

man gets arrested for dwi by the state police, blows a .23 on the breathalizer, internet extreme poster moqui doesnt believe it because he didnt witness him drinking.

Where was the arrest in this case?

I don't want to speak for Moqui here, but I doubt he would have a hard time believing that something shady/illegal went on in the John Wall recruitment. But you might need to do better than "Baylor hired his AAU coach and he didn't go there"

outside the dome.

LOL, I meant what is the equivalent of the arrest in the John Wall case?

In the hypothetical above, there is clear evidence of wrongdoing.

The NCAA asked Tilton officials about Reggie Saladin, a close associate of Driscoll who worked with him as a volunteer assistant with the BABC AAU program; Ryan Sweeney, a college student from Rhode Island from a wealthy family who has befriended many of the top players in New England in recent years, including Noel, Khem Birch, now at UNLV, and top Providence recruit Ricardo Ledo; and Errol Randolph, a former substitute teacher at Everett High who accompanied Noel on some of his college visits.

The NCAA also inquired about Noel's unofficial visits, which included trips to Louisville, Kentucky and multiple trips Syracuse. Noel flew to Louisville and Kentucky this season on unofficial visits, which the school is not allowed to pay for.

The BABC connection isn't good news for Cuse.

I still don't understand why a Kentucky booster would pay for an unofficial visit to Louisville.

It is amazing that 7 of the guys on this list are Coach Cal guys. When they say dirty recruiting they are basically just saying these are the kids we know got paid but the coach has yet to be caught. I mean it's pretty obvious now that Anthony Davis got money. Also I know someone who is a lower level NBA guy who was in the same draft as Tyreke Evans and he said that Tyreke Evans told him at a predraft workout that he got paid 200k to go to Memphis or he would have never gone there.

I know that Coach Cal is most obvious person but I think another person that doesn't get mentioned enough is Billy Donovan. I remember he was going after Mike Miller when Roy Williams was at Kansas. Mike Miller went into the dead period and without saying it he was basically going to Kansas and then right after the dead period ended he was somehow going to Florida. This prompted Roy Williams to make some very aggressive comments about Donovan which Pitino then fired back defending Donovan. This is just my memory. I was also at a coaching clinic in Seattle and Mike Montgomery made a comment about how there was this kid in Florida breaking rules and so on. He never said his name though. This was to like 4 people after he spoke right before the lunch break. Right after he said it Kelvin Sampson walked behind him and said, be careful what you say there Mike and started laughing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom