Do It All Paul Harris hired by Hartford | Syracusefan.com

Do It All Paul Harris hired by Hartford

If someone told me 10 years ago that Paul Harris and Eric Devendorf were going to become assistant coaches at the college level, I would have thought them insane.

Congrats to Paul!

Watching Boston U-Hartford on ESPN + right now. Paul looks sharp on bench in nice suit. Happy for him. He's vocal on bench and animated when Hawks make a good play. A rugged warrior for Cuse, enjoyed watching him dominate boards as an undersized power forward.

They are still D1 for a couple more seasons.
Watching Boston U-Hartford on ESPN+ right now. Broadcaster said this is their last year in D1, will be D3 starting next season.

Watching Boston U-Hartford on ESPN+ right now. Broadcaster said this is their last year in D1, will be D3 starting next season.
This says they will be a d3 conference member next season but doesn't officially begin until 2025. So, whatever that means.

This says they will be a d3 conference member next season but doesn't officially begin until 2025. So, whatever that means.

yes, confusing

Watching Boston U-Hartford on ESPN + right now. Paul looks sharp on bench in nice suit. Happy for him. He's vocal on bench and animated when Hawks make a good play. A rugged warrior for Cuse, enjoyed watching him dominate boards as an undersized power forward.
What kind of haircut he rocking these days?

I expect JB to invoke Paul's name after Bell and Benny do another game with a no show on the boards. He cited Marek once this year already, "He was 170 pounds but would still grab 12 rebounds." About Paul he would say, "He was only 6-4 but he would contol the glass for an entire game."

In spite of the vibes he sometimes gave off, Paul really did care. My favorite memory of him was on the team bus after the six-overtime game. Even though we had won, he was very hard on himself, walking down the aisle, loudly repeating: "I couldn't dunk, I couldn't dunk, I couldn't dunk." He thought the game should have ended a lot earlier if he had made only one of his many missed dunks that night. (He shot 8/23 that night, and many of his misses were attempted dunks).

In spite of the vibes he sometimes gave off, Paul really did care. My favorite memory of him was on the team bus after the six-overtime game. Even though we had won, he was very hard on himself, walking down the aisle, loudly repeating: "I couldn't dunk, I couldn't dunk, I couldn't dunk." He thought the game should have ended a lot earlier if he had made only one of his many missed dunks that night.

I remember he missed a couple of layup attempts at the end of one of the earlier overtimes [or got blocked a couple of times], and was very hard on himself about that, too, despite the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom