Do we want Rutgers or Houston? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do we want Rutgers or Houston?

55 for Houston got the ugliest FT shot. Barry from Florida a couple years ago underhand was prettier.

Houston. We play better when we are underdog. Another factor is that people will say this time SU has Buddy Beihelm. So Rutgers players will play 150% to prove the public opinion wrong. Also Houston is an AAC school, not power five.
BC is a power 5 school and I’d rather play them than Houston.

Not sure who this Beihelm guy is, but if he can help best Houston or Rutgers I’ll take him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… the Rutgers defense…

Houston. We play better when we are underdog. Another factor is that people will say this time SU has Buddy Beihelm. So Rutgers players will play 150% to prove the public opinion wrong. Also Houston is an AAC school, not power five.
Don’t think they will need any motivation to get up for a Sweet Sixteen game

Guess I pref Houston. Although beating Butt-guzz is always a simple joy.

Give me Rutgers head. I want revenge

Nm.
If you remember 2003, you want to see more of this. Neither team scares me, we should be scouting Okie St at this point.

Attachments

• 9C75C1E7-A3A4-4ECF-B53D-E1617C55CAAD.jpeg
    9C75C1E7-A3A4-4ECF-B53D-E1617C55CAAD.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 86
Houston. The New York media is already insufferable fawning over Rutgers because they won a 1st round game. Houston hasn't seen the zone and we do seem to be more pumped when we are the underdog which we'll be against the #2 seed.

Rutgers. Because their fans are stupid. And because we should’ve run them at the RAC. Now, we finish the job.
We will destroy rutgers! Imo Houston is the weakest 2 seed we have seen in a long time because of how wacky this season has Been and the American athletic conference obviously!
Rutgers if they win will obviously start pumping their chest out like there something when obviously I think we will beat them fairly easily

Either one I am not that worried about. Houston is somewhat overrated and Rutgers is just a team full of role players that has a good defensive coach. If they did not have Their coach,rutgers. They would continue to be basement dwellers

Call me selfish… but #3 already had a bad hip. And just got hip checked and has pain everytime her runs. So he won’t be 100% so they will only have grimes.

grimes gonna grimes tho. And Chaney I think, their starting center is out rn with 4 fouls. So doley gonna take 3 charges like tonight. And he will be sitting

Houston is not only turning it over, but they are blaming each other each time. Not a good look.

Houston is not only turning it over, but they are blaming each other each time. Not a good look.

Games essentially over, Houston needs a miracle to get a shot off each possession. Rutty will be a tough matchup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom