Do we want Rutgers or Houston? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Do we want Rutgers or Houston?

Of all the teams in the B1G and ACC. And it looks like Cuse and Rutgers may be going to the sweet 16.

Keep in mind that Deeky Jarreau being ag 50% right now is kind of like if we had Marek at 50%. It’s killing them tonight.

Would be a much different team if they win and he’s closer to full strength next weekend.

I wonder though if the 4 day rest will really benefit him however.
Houston is having an off game, in part because of this... although not only this. I wouldn't expect the same performance against us if they managed to pull this off.

Go Rutgers.
Not if he continues to play tonight on it

Rutgers has seen the zone, which I don’t like. But it was a very different zone then. May give them false confidence. Houston rebounds and attacks the offensive rebounds way to well for my liking. Leaning Rutgers. But god, if we lose to Rutgers, I can’t even imagine. I would be sick.

Come on Houston, best of all outcomes, rutty heartbreak, calvin Sampson coached bad shooting team

Right now Houston is terrible and not ready for this level! There totally psyched out. Idc what their record is, I do not see how you give any team from the AAC a two seed this season
So many open looks!!
They don't deserve to beat anybody

Rutgers has seen the zone, which I don’t like. But it was a very different zone then. May give them false confidence. Houston rebounds and attacks the offensive rebounds way to well for my liking. Leaning Rutgers. But god, if we lose to Rutgers, I can’t even imagine. I would be sick.

Our entire team on both ends is far different. They haven't seen Buddy at all.

Put a note on this:

At the 7 minute mark Rutgers misses an easy oop to go up 10.
about 6 seconds later Houston is coming back up court and hitting a 3 to make it a 5 point game.
5 point swing.

This could be the turning point

We want Rutgers. Period. They beat cuse by 10 without buddy at their place. Bras had 2 minutes. Woody had 6 and basically Kadrays first game starting and playing big minutes as a freshman. Also Joe was fatter than Harper then...bring on those scarlet punks and let's own NJ hoops recruiting.

I wonder how many people in America had Syracuse / Rutgers in the Sweet 16?
I did! Too bad I picked Illinois to win it all. I'm going to be in the top few in my pool when this game ends with no chance lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom