Do we want Rutgers or Houston? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Do we want Rutgers or Houston?

Call me selfish… but #3 already had a bad hip. And just got hip checked and has pain everytime her runs. So he won’t be 100% so they will only have grimes.

I wonder though if the 4 day rest will really benefit him however.
Houston is having an off game, in part because of this... although not only this. I wouldn't expect the same performance against us if they managed to pull this off.

Go Rutgers.

Example of why I'd rather play Houston. These teams (just like SDSU) don't play good competition all year. Houston is way over seeded and would have their hands full with us. Rutgers has a pretty solid team this year with good size and have played good teams. But like I said, idc who we get at this point. Burn it all down!

Starting look like it's Rutgers. Pulling away. Houston looks frustrated.

Who else were you going to put in the 2 line. It was already filled with Big 10 teams who haven't played that well at those pod seeds?

Oh I know. I'm just saying when you look at the field. Not a lot of options but talent wise they aren't a 2.

Either one I am not that worried about. Houston is somewhat overrated and Rutgers is just a team full of role players that has a good defensive coach. If they did not have Their coach,rutgers. They would continue to be basement dwellers
Harper is really good

Example of why I'd rather play Houston. These teams (just like SDSU) don't play good competition all year. Houston is way over seeded and would have their hands full with us. Rutgers has a pretty solid team this year with good size and have played good teams. But like I said, idc who we get at this point. Burn it all down!

This whole don't play good competition thing doesn't really work, even if the theory seems sound on the surface, The theory works to explain why isolated teams get eliminated.

But there are so many teams that made the final four in the past 15 years from these so called "cupcake" leaguesL

Loyala
Gonzaga
Wichita St
VCU
UConn - 2014
Butler (twice)
George Mason

This board was also fascinated with Villanova being a bad tourney team because the Big East was a nothing league according to some... until they won twice.

Right now Houston is terrible and not ready for this level! There totally psyched out. Idc what their record is, I do not see how you give any team from the AAC a two seed this season

Oh I know. I'm just saying when you look at the field. Not a lot of options but talent wise they aren't a 2.

The 2 and 3 seed lines seemed a little soft this year so it certainly helped them. Not sure if the lesser amount of games helped a team like Houston.

I hate the way rutgers plays...I dont wanna watch another su-rutgrs game.

Plus I think houston would be an easier win.

This whole don't play good competition thing doesn't really work, even if the theory seems sound on the surface, The theory works to explain why isolated teams get eliminated.

But there are so many teams that made the final four in the past 15 years from these so called "cupcake" leagues:

Loyala
Gonzaga
Wichita St
VCU
UConn - 2014
Butler (twice)
George Mason

This board was also fascinated with Villanova being crap because the Big East was a nothing league according to some... until they won twice.
Not going to argue with any of this because your right...I just haven't been that impressed with Houston and I think their conference sucks. I think Rutgers has more upside.

Right now Houston is terrible and not ready for this level! There totally psyched out. Idc what their record is, I do not see how you give any team from the AAC a two seed this season
because "quads" ...:rolleyes:

Both these teams look gross. We owe Rutgers from earlier this season, but Houston would be easier. Again, we wax either team.

Both these teams look gross. We owe Rutgers from earlier this season, but Houston would be easier. Again, we wax either team.
If we show up and play like we know how to then I agree. If we play stupid then anything could happen. Rutgers has 21 off TO’s

I can't handle a loss to Rutgers again, so Houston. But, beating Rutgers would be glorious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom