Does the ACC know how to play defense? | Syracusefan.com

Does the ACC know how to play defense?

SBU72

All Conference
I watched about 10 minutes of the 2nd half of the ACC final and one thing struck me. Do they know how to play the game? I mean in that time frame not one player got knocked to the floor while going for a rebound. Heck, I wasn't sure they even brused any of the rebounders. How do they know they were playing a game with out black and blue marks? Also I though you weren't allowed to bring the ball up court without a defender bumping you while playing man-2-man defense. SU, Pitt and UD will have to learn a whole new way of playing basketball next year. Then Lousiville the following year.

The first few big games, esp those on the ex-Big East courts, are going to be very interesting. I have long contended that the ACC does not play physical defense, and they are in for some rude awakenings.

The first few big games, esp those on the ex-Big East courts, are going to be very interesting. I have long contended that the ACC does not play physical defense, and they are in for some rude awakenings.
They being the ACC or the ex-BE teams? My money is on the ex-BE teams, especially Pitt then Louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom