Dome Renovation | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Renovation

OburgOrange said:
How about here? I'm

Just put in some goal posts at the ends of their soccer field.

they go on the road for a year might as well send them to Cortland, 6500 diehard fans will be the only ones to show up anyway

KellySyracuse said:
they go on the road for a year might as well send them to Cortland, 6500 diehard fans will be the only ones to show up anyway

That would be sweet. Close by. Wife works there.

Cornell wouldn't be too bad. Holds 25.5k

aerial.jpg

aerial.jpg

couldnt they add temp bleacher seating to each endzone or at least the far side. Even though traffic is pretty bad in Ithaca

couldnt they add temp bleacher seating to each endzone or at least the far side. Even though traffic is pretty bad in Ithaca

You'd think..

I vote for Cornell, let's do the one last game in NJ because we're already beholden to it and never play there again unless it's a bowl game. More fans will go to Cornell than Buffalo

cornell seems like best option as its close enough to syracuse(about an hour via i81 and route 13) and holds enough seats for our current season ticket holders

aerial.jpg

If Cornell would go for it...install temp bleachers in both end zones...try to get stadium capacity closer to 30k. Like the idea of keeping the money in CNY. You could probably host 3-4 home games there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom