Elijah Hughes entering NBA Draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Hughes entering NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw him projected as the first pick of second round yesterday. Player like this is going to be all over the place projection wise.

He did all that we could reasonably expect for our basketball program. Thanks Elijah. Good luck in the pros!

I believe that he's a better fit for the modern NBA than the likes of Malichi, Battle, etc.

Wouldn't be remotely surprised to see him carve out a lengthy, successful career in the bigs.

Did you know there is an NFL draft starting tomorrow? Why in heavens name wouldn’t there be an NBA draft in June?
Because they're still contemplating a late (summer) finish to the season and playoffs. Why rush a draft when your season doesn't normally start for 6 months and may start later this year?

Edit: At first I didn't read the post you responded to. I would think there will be one, just not in June.

Did you know there is an NFL draft starting tomorrow? Why in heavens name wouldn’t there be an NBA draft in June?
Because the.nfl is the NFL. Plus they had a combine. How is the nba going to have a draft without a combine or workouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom