Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Good deal...glad Blaze Pizza isn't coming. This is NY we do original Mom and Pop pizza joints.

there’s a blaze pizza in Dewitt.

I swear by Salt City for beans and fresh brewed coffees. I love the West Onondaga location. Fantastic people and a friendly local business. Id suggest anyone who loves coffee or fresh roasted beans give it a try.

On a hot day, sitting a row from the top of the 3rd deck could be a little uncomfortable.

I have seen some things go down up top there that are not for the faint of heart.

Yay. Even if we don't know if the AC comes from Carrier, Trane, Daikin, etc.

Just based on my experience for one September game a few years ago, even the first level can get uncomfortable :)

On a hot day, sitting a row from the top of the 3rd deck could be a little uncomfortable.

I have seen some things go down up top there that are not for the faint of heart.

Yay. Even if we don't know if the AC comes from Carrier, Trane, Daikin, etc.

What you've seen cannot be unseen.

What you've seen cannot be unseen.
Yes, the damage is permanent for me. I am hoping with the advent of AC in the dome, future generations will be spared and eventually, CNY will heal from this open wound.

Heal Mental Health GIF by YouTube

Yup...that was the game I came down to see you for a bit. Super Hot that game
Still remember the very first game and how hot it was. A great game and win, but everyone was sweating. I was only 34 at the time, can't imagine how it was for people in their 70's where I am now.

Still remember the very first game and how hot it was. A great game and win, but everyone was sweating. I was only 34 at the time, can't imagine how it was for people in their 70's where I am now.
That might be the hottest it's ever been in that building. I think that is still the attendance record for the building.

The next hottest may have been the Gedney-two-yards-short game vs.Miami.

The first game ever? Absolute misery. I was 10, and in the very top row. unbearable, and a cloud of smoke sitting atop the Dome, as you could smoke in there at the time.

That might be the hottest it's ever been in that building. I think that is still the attendance record for the building.

I thought the FSU game in 2018 was pretty darn hot. I literally walked down to the the 100s from 320 and it felt 5-10 degrees cooler. It only hit 85 outside that day but it was humid AF.

That was a late November, 30 degree day outside. Doubtful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom