Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Apparently that Bagel Shop which opened last spring and quickly screwed up and quietly closed has sold to a group that apparently are well loved in Ithaca.

That is logical, and probably the reason it will never happen. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement and beyond that, it benefits the gameday experience...so, some nitwit will find fault with it. I don't think that the powers that be often understand how they are failing to create the generational goodwill that our parents and grandparents created with us in taking us to games and sharing the joy and the pride in the program. Fran can only do so much.

Agreed. Put in a few small, eco friendly permanent lots which can be used by the park from Mar to Nov. Augment extra parking with some temporary grass areas. Set them up as game day cash lots through a digital app.

Apparently that Bagel Shop which opened last spring and quickly screwed up and quietly closed has sold to a group that apparently are well loved in Ithaca.

my wife and daughter love it because thats their go to sandwich place in town

bagels sandwiches soups, baked goods

Where were you in 1978 when they were making this decision? I think it's too late.
So many terrible times having the Carrier Dome on campus all those years.
Much like the corrupt process of the new Syracuse baseball stadium even if this was proposed it wouldn't have mattered.

I’ve heard nothing but great things about them.
I think we all do
Shafer.gif

It opened last week and is apparently a big hit.

A decent bagel place on campus should be a cash cow. Glad we have one again.

Man, I thought that place was still Archie's.

Ok, kidding, but I did think it was still Starbucks. Had to have the google catch me up. Guess I didn't walk past it at last year's Clemson game, or just didn't pay attention.

Any update on the miron completion date? Would love to be able to walk through it during one of the November FB games.

Seems like I was in a minority but I really liked Schoolyard Bagels while it lasted (and the owners were from Cuseregular 's old hood, so they were good guys and I was rooting for them). Not sure what happened, but they sure didn't seem prepared for the summer doldrums; I don't think the Sheraton shutting down in May helped with that; and a bagel place that didn't open til 8 or 8:30 probably ceded a serious chunk of its possible hospital/commuter business to competitors.

CTB is, in my experience, just fine. They do make a smaller bagel which I kind of like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom