Game Day--LET'S GO ORANGE!!! | Syracusefan.com

Game Day--LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

RF2044

Living Legend
As a resident of the Twin Cities, I want nothing more than to best these clowns tonight, and give little Dick Pitino a proper welcome to major college basketball coaching.

As a fan, I want to see us bounce back and have a solid performance. I want CJ and Grant to get back on track and dominate these guys. I want to see our bigs rebound the ball and defend the interior. And I want to see Ennis and the inexperienced backcourt take care of the ball and get us into transition scoring opportunities that we can capitalize on for the Gophers over playing us with their press.

Most of all, I want to see us WIN and advance.

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

As a resident of the Twin Cities, I want nothing more than to best these clowns tonight, and give little Dick Pitino a proper welcome to major college basketball coaching.

As a fan, I want to see us bounce back and have a solid performance. I want CJ and Grant to get back on track and dominate these guys. I want to see our bigs rebound the ball and defend the interior. And I want to see Ennis and the inexperienced backcourt take care of the ball and get us into transition scoring opportunities that we can capitalize on for the Gophers over playing us with their press.

Most of all, I want to see us WIN and advance.

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!
Here here! LGO baby!

Many might not share my sentiment, but I'm excited about the fairly early weekday start.

5:30 is just enough time for me to leave work, go to the bar, have a beer while I wait for the pizza and wings, and get to my buddies house to chow down, drink up, and cheer on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom