Georgia Tech - October 19th - Group Tickets, Tailgate, etc.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech - October 19th - Group Tickets, Tailgate, etc..

I will definietly be there. My son is an Freshman OL Alexander Hayes from Tucker Ga. This will the closest he gets to Home for the family to see him play. So we will already have tickets. We would like to be apart of the tailgate. Will bring a Dessert, with bowls, spoons and cups! +

moontan, put me down for three tickets and the tailgate. We will be in the area on Friday night, do you need help with setting up the tailgate?

is there a deadline for tix?
Not yet.

I expect to start collecting funds in mid-July. I met with GA Tech today (hence the pictures in the other thread). They're aware of our expected need, but won't be able to allocate and sell the tickets until the end of July or early August, as they're still trying to sell season tickets.

We should also be able to get a block of parking spots which should allow for a SyracuseFan.com tailgate location.

The local alumni club will be joining the official SU pre-game event. This is another option for those here as well. This will be an affordable food option coupled with a cash bar.

I'm working directly with GA Tech's director of ticket sales.

It finally looks good for me. Count me in for two tickets.

Cheers,
Neil

I'm in for 2 tickets for now. Possibly more depending on how many other Nashville Cuse fans want to come down.

You are in Nashville so am I. Do you know more cuse fans in Nashville?
Yes, we have a pretty solid group of fans that was steadily growing as the basketball season went on. I was out of town but I heard there were over 20 watching the Syracuse Michigan game. Towards the end of the season we started going to Riverfront Tavern on Church St. The owner is from Ovid, NY and has a couple Syracuse banners up in the bar. I know myself and a few friends will be watching some football games there, hopefully we can get some of the basketball fans on board as well!

I will have to check that out sometime. Where do you usually park?

Parking is a pain in the ass down there but I managed to find street parking. I think Union St was usually where I parked, although I noticed this past weekend that a lot of the meters were covered. I'm not sure what it will be like for football season but the owner had the sound on for every tournament game which was great and made the hassle of watching at a downtown location more than worth it

Yeah when I go downtown I usually park at the commerce st garage but at $13 a pop I don't go downtown much.

Yeah when I go downtown I usually part at the commerce st garage but at $13 a pop I don't go downtown much.
I would prefer a more convenient location but just about every bar with a good TV setup is overrun with Alabama, Tennessee, Ole Miss and even B1G fans to a certain extent. I'll send you a message on here when the Penn State game approaches but I'm pretty sure that we'll end up at Riverfront Tavern.

It's getting to be that time...

I've just added the following to the first post in the thread.

Contact Info:
For those of you requesting tickets, please provide the following information either via PM or email to SyracuseFan.Tickets@gmail.com :
  • Name
  • email address
  • mailing address
  • mobile phone number
The phone number may be needed for some last minute seating re-arrangements. The mailing address is where your tickets will be sent, unless you make other arrangements.

For those of you in the Atlanta area. Tickets will also be available for pickup at Syracuse University Alumni Club of Atlanta game viewing events. I can bring your tickets for the SU vs. PSU game viewing and some others.

I would prefer to have tickets in your hands well before game day so that we can all enjoy the game day events without having to worry about ticket issues.

Moontan, thanks much for organizing this. I'm still confirming scheduling and availability, but it presently looks good for me at 2-3 others. Hope to finalize in the next few days. Where are your group tickets located?

I'm also in for three tickets. Any info on seat location?

any word on prices yet? i have people that wont commit until they know the price.

i am already at 10 committed.

any word on prices yet? i have people that wont commit until they know the price.

i am already at 10 committed.

Good question along with seat location by otisco. I'm hoping to have my contacts come through with freebies but just in case need a back-up. Thanks Jurrie!

So, I got an Atlanta Alumni Club email with ticket options to the game. Are we piggybacking on this? It lists options as $33 and $43. Of course, I got something from GT offering $15 seats for this game. Any thoughts where our group fits into these options?

So, I got an Atlanta Alumni Club email with ticket options to the game. Are we piggybacking on this? It lists options as $33 and $43. Of course, I got something from GT offering $15 seats for this game. Any thoughts where our group fits into these options?

I'll give you 3 guess as to who sent that email, and the first two don't count.
I'll add the info to the first post later today.

The GT tickets were endzone tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom