Georgia Tech - October 19th - Group Tickets, Tailgate, etc.. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech - October 19th - Group Tickets, Tailgate, etc..

** 2nd call... **

If you haven't sent me your contact info, please do so.

It's getting to be that time...

I've just added ticket location, pricing info and the following to the first post in the thread.

Contact Info:
For those of you requesting tickets, please provide the following information either via PM or email to SyracuseFan.Tickets@gmail.com :
  • Name
  • email address
  • mailing address
  • mobile phone number
The phone number may be needed for some last minute seating re-arrangements. The mailing address is where your tickets will be sent, unless you make other arrangements.

For those of you in the Atlanta area. Tickets will also be available for pickup at Syracuse University Alumni Club of Atlanta game viewing events. I can bring your tickets for the SU vs. PSU game viewing and some others.

I would prefer to have tickets in your hands well before game day so that we can all enjoy the game day events without having to worry about ticket issues.

Just so I can try to get answers from my people when do you need a firm headcount by?

Just sent an email to my buddy in ATL. Hopefully will have an answer this week on how many we need.

I hope to start collecting $ by Monday at the latest. I would like to pick up tickets by mid August, earlier if possible.

** 2nd call... **

If you haven't sent me your contact info, please do so.

It's getting to be that time...

I've just added ticket location, pricing info and the following to the first post in the thread.

Contact Info:
For those of you requesting tickets, please provide the following information either via PM or email to SyracuseFan.Tickets@gmail.com :
  • Name
  • email address
  • mailing address
  • mobile phone number
The phone number may be needed for some last minute seating re-arrangements. The mailing address is where your tickets will be sent, unless you make other arrangements.

For those of you in the Atlanta area. Tickets will also be available for pickup at Syracuse University Alumni Club of Atlanta game viewing events. I can bring your tickets for the SU vs. PSU game viewing and some others.

I would prefer to have tickets in your hands well before game day so that we can all enjoy the game day events without having to worry about ticket issues.

I'm an idiot with no attention span. Did I send you my info?

First post has been updated with a seating map.

If you've indicated an interest in getting in on our group ticket purchase and I don't have at least your email address then you should have PM in your Inbox.

I'd like to sent out payment instructions later today.

If you've indicated an interest in getting in on our group ticket purchase and I don't have at least your email address then you should have PM in your Inbox.

I'd like to sent out payment instructions later today.

did you send something out? i never recieved.

Thank you! Are most people doing the $43 or $33 option? Where can I get the details on the Atlanta Alumni tailgate?

Since the $33/$43 distinction wasn't provided early on, it's unclear what the split is. For recently expressed interest it's been about 50/50.

Some people want to see the entire field (sit high), some want to sit closest to mid field, some don't want to sit up high, some want to be close to the field, and some want to spend as little as possible.

No details yet about the university pre-game event. It should be an affordable event with some appetizers and cash bar.

I'll send out details when I get them.

Got the e mail last night. Montan, thanks again.

Same question here. I'd be interested in hearing where most people are planning on sitting. I think we're leaning towards the $43 seats with the view, but sitting with more fellow Orange fans is a higher priority.

We will likely have 200-300 people at the game (SyracuseFan.com & local alumni). Georgia Tech cannot seat the entire group together.

You will not sit alone.

Today at the stadium...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375542539.265670.jpg

That is correct.

I was at GA Tech on Saturday to move my son from one dorm to the other.
Easy access to the stadium, hence the picture.

I updated the first post in the thread to indicate which ticket orders have been received.
If you intend on joining us, it would probably be a good time to tend to your ticket order.
I'll send out another email reminder next week.

FYI the initial email about the tickets ended up in my spam folder..if it's not too difficult a PM on here might help.

I posted here that the email had been sent.

Unfortunately, PM Conversations are limited to 15 participants, hence the decision to use email.

I'll send out a PM in addition to posting here when the next email is sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom