Girard | Syracusefan.com

Girard

He needs to be consistent. We can not afford bad shots especially when he is not a superstar on defense. BB was also poor today. Coach needs to feel game better and sub out after bad shots so they learn.

He needs to be consistent. We can not afford bad shots especially when he is not a superstar on defense. BB was also poor today. Coach needs to feel game better and sub out after bad shots so they learn.
He is consistent. He has shown us exactly who he is.

spoiler, he’s not great.

Joe takes the worst shots of any player I've ever seen in 44years of watching. And he just refuses to stop jacking up awful shots. He has to sit when he takes them or becomes a cancer . Everyone starts it. There's no repercussions. He singlehandedly lost this game and I'm down puking now.

Joe takes the worst shots of any player I've ever seen in 44years of watching. And he just refuses to stop jacking up awful shots. He has to sit when he takes them or becomes a cancer . Everyone starts it. There's no repercussions. He singlehandedly lost this game and I'm down puking now.

he didn’t singlehandely lose the game. Crap like this causes the debate to go in extremes. There was plenty of blame to go around.

But the problem I have is I believe Kadary would have helped win the game. JG3 was not helping down the stretch at all. Marek certainly wasnt either but I guess we have no other options at center...or at least no one the level of Kadary

And gets a high 5 when he goes out after a terrible shot or shots, I don’t get it .

he didn’t singlehandely lose the game. Crap like this causes the debate to go in extremes. There was plenty of blame to go around.

But the problem I have is I believe Kadary would have helped win the game. JG3 was not helping down the stretch at all. Marek certainly wasnt either but I guess we have no other options at center...or at least no one the level of Kadary
Joe repeatedly took terrible shots at the end of the game. Quincy never touched the ball. Saying Joe wasn't helping is too funny. Crap like this is the extreme.

Joe repeatedly took terrible shots at the end of the game. Quincy never touched the ball. Saying Joe wasn't helping is too funny. Crap like this is the extreme.

he was bad...real bad. He should have been pulled.
You said he single handedly lost the game.

He thinks he's Pete Maravich.

Our best player scored three points and only played 17 minutes due to foul trouble. We gave up 20 offensive rebounds. Buddy didn't shoot well nor did Griffin. We're all frustrated with JG3's shot selection and there's no denying he was bad tonight but to say he singlehandedly lost us the game is objectively a delusional take.

We don’t have 4 “guards” on the roster we can’t afford for any player to transfer.

Sure we do. Griffin and Richmond and Boeheim all play guard.
Woody has even been used there, not that he has the handle for it.

Have you seen Alan Griffin play yet?

We don’t have 4 “guards” on the roster we can’t afford for any player to transfer.
We cant afford to waste a scholarship on a Kid who should be playing for Niagara

Our best player scored three points and only played 17 minutes due to foul trouble. We gave up 20 offensive rebounds. Buddy didn't shoot well nor did Griffin. We're all frustrated with JG3's shot selection and there's no denying he was bad tonight but to say he singlehandedly lost us the game is objectively a delusional take.

It's not his shot selection - it's that he's the PG and he zero ability to penetrate - he cannot even get open - let alone play defense - there is a reason he averaged 500 points a game in high school and was not in the top 500 recruits - half this board can run quicker and faster than him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom