Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Grasso taking a leave of absence from Bryant

A couple things. It's definitely more likely it could have gone different in the proposed scenario. There is evidence of such you don't have to look hard for.

It's also one where sadly income and class play a large role. At a trailer park vs such a home this may go down much differently too irrespective of any race. This is something as someone who grew up dirt poor I've experienced first hand many years ago.

I'm not in disagreement that it could've gone differently, but could've is just that, could have or speculation. In regards to "evidence of such don't have to look hard for," is this an exact scenario in its totality, the same exact apples to apples, etc. situation you're making this assessment on? Perhaps you can reference one specifically? Even if there is an exact example, does it warrant the universal type suggestion of standard that was made?

I'm in complete agreement that class plays a large role. However, your reference "at a trailer park vs. such a home" is a completely different set of circumstances, etc. and quite different from the scenario I proposed.

No doubt that one's own life experiences shapes each and every one of ours particular viewpoints, etc.

I'll stand by what I wrote that making blanket type statements, etc. vs. case by case (not to mention injecting the race issue where it doesn't even exist in the first place) is IMO, very counter/unproductive.

Last edited:
I'm not in disagreement that it could've gone differently, but could've is just that, could have or speculation. In regards to "evidence of such don't have to look hard for," is this an exact scenario in its totality, the same exact apples to apples, etc. situation you're making this assessment on? Perhaps you can reference one specifically? Even if there is an exact example, does it warrant the universal type suggestion of standard that was made?

I'm in complete agreement that class plays a large role. However, your reference "at a trailer park vs. such a home" is a completely different set of circumstances, etc. and quite different from the scenario I proposed.

No doubt that one's own life experiences shapes each and every one of ours particular viewpoints, etc.

I'll stand by what I wrote that making blanket type statements, etc. vs. case by case (not to mention injecting the race issue where it doesn't even exist in the first place) is IMO, very counter/unproductive.

It's a complex topic. To leave it as such ill just say too often throwing away realities that exist is just as problematic as such the blanket statement point you reference. Not many care to operate in the middle where most of these things fall.

I sincerely hope he doesn’t think that passage describes him and instead it’s something he’s striving for…” calm” in any form would never be used to describe him. Or “egoless”.

I cant imagine why he tweeted that. He is a very weird dude.

I sincerely hope he doesn’t think that passage describes him and instead it’s something he’s striving for…” calm” in any form would never be used to describe him. Or “egoless”.

I cant imagine why he tweeted that. He is a very weird dude.
People like him are so narcissistic they think that stuff like that describes them and that the "little people" just aren't on their level and don't understand them. Zero self-awareness.

The misdemeanor hit and run charge against him was dropped a few days ago. His insurer accepted liability for the accident, and the police dropped the charge, followed by Grasso officially resigning.

I'm not commenting on the off-court stuff, but didn't Grasso's teams foul the ever-loving snot out of us, or am I misremembering? I just have a memory of a recent non-con team playing really dirty for no discernible reason.

I'm not commenting on the off-court stuff, but didn't Grasso's teams foul the ever-loving snot out of us, or am I misremembering? I just have a memory of a recent non-con team playing really dirty for no discernible reason.
Yeah that sounds about right

The misdemeanor hit and run charge against him was dropped a few days ago. His insurer accepted liability for the accident, and the police dropped the charge, followed by Grasso officially resigning.
Grasso was placed on leave before the incident occurred for a separate case. That just compounded an existing issue with the university. He was never coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom