Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)! | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)!

If people are going to be let go for this SU can't waste a good opportunity to tell the NCAA we're imposing more sanctions, it would be ridiculous not to.

I'd have like to have been a fly on the wall at Jimmy B's house tonight... I can only imagine how he felt about it.
You know I had a similar thought...honestly I think with a little reflection JB would just say it's no big deal, people make mistakes.

You know I had a similar thought...honestly I think with a little reflection JB would just say it's no big deal, people make mistakes.
I'd like to think that, but, Mr. Boeheim holds those two in such high regard that I'd have to imagine he was cursing everyone involved.

Rosie was JBs first big recruit as a head coach. I don't think he shrugged this one off privately.
He just doesn't strike me as one that cares much about this ceremonial stuff. No doubt he had a What moment but he probably doesn't want to bury some low leveler. Giansante and gross...maybe so.

medium_statue.jpg
His left arm looks a full six inches shorter than the right.

And it appears the subject lacks an opposable thumb on said arm.

His left leg doesn't seem to have a knee.

My goodness that thing is awful...

I'd like to think that, but, Mr. Boeheim holds those two in such high regard that I'd have to imagine he was cursing everyone involved.
Probably initially yeah...

His left arm looks a full six inches shorter than the right.

And it appears the subject lacks an opposable thumb on said arm.

His left leg doesn't seem to have a knee.

My goodness that thing is awful...
Actually the more I look at it, the more I love it. Now I see a little joe Biden in the head area to go with steve sabol. Did Ernie look like them? I assume he did.

That Giasante dude's explanation was a load of pass the buck, it's no one's fault, it's everyone's fault nonsense. Step up and take responsibility for this embarassment. This isn't a snickers commercial, moron, the history of this program is important. It was an insult to everyone who helped build this basketball program. Bouie is too classy to say what he really thought about this. SMH.

He is in charge of the athletic department and his wife is on charge of promotions.

Get the F out of town tonight.

You cannot misspell a FWcking jersey retirement.

Leave. Go back to USC.

There is clearly a pervasive lack of attention to detail within the athletic department.

If you want to extrapolate, it becomes easier and easier to believe that the institutional controls required to keep from committing NCAA violations were simply not in place or were not followed.

What happened today was inexcusable but is merely a symptom of a much larger problem.

I agree with Jake that the whole crew needs to go.

Getting it right is simply not a priority for this athletic department.

It literally feels like every piece of promotional literature published for SU Athletics has some manner of typo.

this is great and valid point. How many errors have we on the board pointed out in, say, the last two years? Too many to count. It's time someone is held accountable.

Was this jersey produced by a local memorabilia company?! I hope not.

Is the SUAD understaffed? I thought I've heard on here the opposite may be true, but don't really recall.

This is still just irking the hell out of me.

I mean, if I post the name of a player for another team on here, and I'm not 100% sure, I google the spelling to make sure I get it right.

How freaking hard is it to make sure it's correct???

This is still just irking the hell out of me.

I mean, if I post the name of a player for another team on here, and I'm not 100% sure, I google the spelling to make sure I get it right.

How freaking hard is it to make sure it's correct???

Not only that, but how many eyes must have seen the framed jersey after it was purchased / produced wrong? Its not like it wasn't a noticeable mistake. I have to think that multiple people saw it from when it was acquired, to when it was framed, to when it was reviewed after it was framed, to when it was getting ready to be presented today.

Simply inexcusable.

I know her (she's annoying) and, a mutual acquaintance told me, she had no clue who Ernie Davis was and apparently didn't care.
Yeah I recall she is/was from Rochester and that annoying was one adjective used.

Rosie was JBs first big recruit as a head coach. I don't think he shrugged this one off privately.

No one as fiercely loyal at JB is gonna let this go easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom