Harold Baines | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Harold Baines

I don't know if there are any hockey fans here, but it feels like Phil Housley, Bernie Federko or Clark Gillies in the Hall of Fame. Just does not feel right.

I don't know if there are any hockey fans here, but it feels like Phil Housley, Bernie Federko or Clark Gillies in the Hall of Fame. Just does not feel right.
I was a huge Bernie Federko fan and greatly appreciated his talents but when you look back at his career he only made two all star teams. It's tough to justify being in the HOF if that's the case. That said, inducting Baines should open the door to a lot of other players.

I was a huge Bernie Federko fan and greatly appreciated his talents but when you look back at his career he only made two all star teams. It's tough to justify being in the HOF if that's the case. That said, inducting Baines should open the door to a lot of other players.
It will generate discussion among fans, but unless the composition of these committees creates a perfect storm as it did for Baines (and as it did a few times with the old Veterans committee) there probably won't be a lot of others getting through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom