Heard something funny | Syracusefan.com

Heard something funny

If I recall, Vlade was known to eat hot dogs and drink Coca Cola before games too.

Makes you wonder if he could’ve been a lot better if he actually ate like an athlete and took care of himself.

Pretty sure he smoked a ton too unless I’m confusing him with Peja. It’s been a long time though now.

Pretty sure he smoked a ton too unless I’m confusing him with Peja. It’s been a long time though now.

No, I definitely remember hearing that about Vlade too.

I just googled the hot dog thing and found it in an old 1996 SI article. It was “2 hot dogs, 2 chocolate bars, and Coca Cola” before games.

I just googled the hot dog thing and found it in an old 1996 SI article. It was “2 hot dogs, 2 chocolate bars, and Coca Cola” before games.
I could see getting fired the efffff up to play with some pregame Coca Cola.

None of that Diet Coke trash though.

Idk why this is funny but it is. Health concerns aside, of course.
Agree with you. Not sure why I find it funny but it is

That’s fantastic. I completely get it in baseball aka (Babe Ruth) or Golf (Daley) but how I’m basketball. I played a pickup game at the Y today and I’m exhausted

that's the trouble on high screens. he'd rather fight than switch.
LOL......my battle axe old grandmother chain smoked Tareyton's for 5 decades!!

Guess what she died of...yup

Newport-cigarettes-basket-ball.jpg

i smoked for years & didn't feel it impacted me athletically till i was in my 30s

Really? Interesting.

The starting PG on my high school b-ball team smoked, and he was always hacking up a lung during practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom