Here is what to look for... | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

dasher

Living Legend
As far as this years recruiting, we are not done. We are looking for guys that will play for this team this year.
A guard and a forward. They might come from a few different places. I will let you guy's figure that out.
And as for next year's group, I would expect us to get two real good players in the next couple of months.
You already know their names. I don't know if we will go for a 3 person class. Might. But the days of 4 might
be behind us because if those kids don't play, they don't wait around and are on the next bus out of town. Oh, and there was a guard in the portal that some of us might have wanted. We passed on him. For a reason that I don't know.

As far as this years recruiting, we are not done. We are looking for guys that will play for this team this year.
A guard and a forward. They might come from a few different places. I will let you guy's figure that out.
And as for next year's group, I would expect us to get two real good players in the next couple of months.
You already know their names. I don't know if we will go for a 3 person class. Might. But the days of 4 might
be behind us because if those kids don't play, they don't wait around and are on the next bus out of town. Oh, and there was a guard in the portal that some of us might have wanted. We passed on him. For a reason that I don't know.
I can’t figure out what to eat for breakfast and you think I can figure this out??????

We are looking for guys that will play for this team this year.
I hope Red isn't being too idealistic. My daughter's softball team for instance, everyone gets along and they support each other, but they are still winless halfway through the season. Coach isn't happy and it's starting to wear on them mentally.

Why does everything have to be painted as a mystery? If you have names just tell us

The silent majority greatly appreciates the info Dash
Someone called me yesterday and said you know, most of us know when you give information, it isn't your opinion. You aren't the one saying that Carlos is a real top pt guard. You are repeating what you have been told. But still, people don't get that.

You the man Dash

- hmmm...so no 3rd center? I find that surprising!

- I hope "a few different places" might mean europe/international - a lot of talent out there to be had!

- i predict kiyan and a friend haha

- i think the guard that got passed on was ken evans...odd decision, imo...but must mean they think they can get someone good

Appreciate the intel, as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom