Hunter Dickinson | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

I don’t think he ends up here either and this is just a rumor IMO, but I was told someone from SU, wasn’t told whom, met with HD at a restaurant outside of Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago. Even if true it doesn’t mean a lot as far as our chances.
Met at a restaurant outside of Ann Arbor or met outside a restaurant in Ann Arbor?

Met at a restaurant outside of Ann Arbor or met outside a restaurant in Ann Arbor?
See, they probably serve that stupid deep dish type pizza out there.

He needs to get on campus and experience some Mario and Salvos, and he’d be ours.

I do have to wonder what the Michigan reaction was to Dickinson hopping in the portal?

Did they have the same “the program can’t compete in NIL” narrative being pushed in the local media that we did?

Honestly curious.

I do have to wonder what the Michigan reaction was to Dickinson hopping in the portal?

Did they have the same “the program can’t compete in NIL” narrative being pushed in the local media that we did?

Honestly curious.
Can’t imagine them lacking funds, without looking (going to check their board out after this post) is that they either blame Juwan or they’re doing what we do when a guy leaves.

So it appears he did not answer today, but he is sick of the process, but also wants to take his time.

College kids

Honestly curious.
No because they can compete and they know it.

I’ll get a tattoo of you if he does.
I'll get the one inspired by Steve-O

1683070223871.jpeg

I don’t think he ends up here either and this is just a rumor IMO, but I was told someone from SU, wasn’t told whom, met with HD at a restaurant outside of Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago. Even if true it doesn’t mean a lot as far as our chances.
I think it was an attempt to get a visit…

I've already convinced myself that he visited here and we somehow kept it a secret
I’m with you, if we’re wrong, that’s ok. In the meantime we can maintain a little hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom