Hunter Dickinson | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

Nova would be such an odd pick system wise. Mostly because their identity is light years from the kind of player Dickinson is. Defensively they may run into the same issues they had with Cole in their system. Would be an interesting watch how he works out

Villanova is sorta quietly building a NC contender. HD would make them one of the favorites. Not exactly fun seeing Nova, and UCONN pull away even farther from us.
Maybe, they still don’t have a real PG. I watched a few of their games last year and they couldn’t run a real offense. They’re bringing in talent, but if they can’t get a real PG they’re going to struggle to utilize it.

Kansas is like that tourist that comes in acting like a 2-week millionaire, and spoils the natives; ruining it for all the rest of us. Wonder what price precedents are being set with this bidding war fiasco.

I like the pro sports version. The NBA off-season in particular is always exciting.

The college version doesn’t hold as much appeal for me yet. It drags and most of the activity is under the radar.
and there's no rules. no reason to invest time into a rigged system.

if i wanted to really be entertained i'd rather just invest my time in a south american legal system if my thing is kickbacks, under the table payments and shady operators

Interesting, I thought kansas was the only spot he WOULDNT end up at. Didnt seem like self cared much for having a true 5 in recent years, but what do I know.

I hope they get hammered by the NCAA.
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

But nobody complained when it was happening under the table.

I know that people keep saying this, and college athletics has always had a dirty underworld, but I refuse to believe it was at this level, especially as it's related to tampering with players currently enrolled at another school. NIL combined with free transfers has made a dirty game downright filthy.

I know that people keep saying this, and college athletics has always had a dirty underworld, but I refuse to believe it was at this level, especially as it's related to tampering with players currently enrolled at another school. NIL combined with free transfers has made a dirty game downright filthy.
I think the free transfer rule is the larger issue. The tampering goes away if guys have to sit a year. It eliminates the unregulated Free Agency.

dam thought we had him
I hope this isn't serious. We hadn't been in the running for a few weeks.

Kansas has two 6'10"/240lb. rising sophomores behind Dickinson, so I wonder if one of them will look to transfer. Ernest Udeh figures to be the main backup and was a McDonald's guy in 2022 and now doesn't figure to start until his junior year, so maybe he'll want to make a move. The other guy, Zuby Ejiofor, wasn't as heralded but still a top 75 recruit out of high school. Neither have DMV ties and there's not a lot of time but you never know.

I hope they get hammered by the NCAA. Preston is still publicly saying the coaching staff knew of the Adidas payouts. The ruling will come out by fall.
I wouldn't place too much hope in that happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom