I can’t be the only one…. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I can’t be the only one….

If I had a job like that, I’d have two Twitter accounts. One for personal interests and one for SU FB stuff.
Yup I said this a few weeks back. It’s quite literally professionalism 101. Of your job is Syracuse sports, 95% of the tweets should be Syracuse sports. I don’t mind a tweet about your dog, coworkers, friends, NYS fair, etc…every once in awhile but when you constantly tweet about marvel, Star Wars and Mizzou sports, when you are Syracuse sports reporter. Get a second account and shes already been pretty bad, it’s time to pack the bags hahaha

Is Mizzou’s journalism school any good? Or is this like St. bonaventure fans thinking Syracuse is some sort or rival?
I just love this stuff. The communications school graduates duking it out while people like me look on thinking that there shouldn't even be communications schools

IMG_9092.jpeg

Can we go back to the mirror selfies? Talk about unprofessional. Bring back Stephen Bailey

I'll keep posting what I said the first time ever:

"Is she new around here?"

"here" -> sports journalism.

I like her she’s got a nice personality and isn’t come corporate drone. I think she’s done a great job this year.

We also beat Missouri last matchups I recall so that doesn’t bug me. Remember the MCW team playing a one off road game vs them?

She might not have all the football knowledge of others, but she’s nice, she asks the right questions and she works hard. I think she’s done a great job being “new”
Silly her thinking she can take next week off

Fran and the boys will be busy working that portal

Can we go back to the mirror selfies? Talk about unprofessional. Bring back Stephen Bailey
Uh... time to understand you're in 2023/24. you come off as a pretentious boomer with posts like this. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I'm Gen X so I've had my baptism in both of these worlds. This is the way of things now, so it is time to at least understand it. She isn't my cup of tea either but she isn't unprofessional. On another note, I can bet you big $$. If she was smoking hot and thin the sentiment would be very different here. So to me, this just reeks of hypocrisy and bias.

I think some of Emily’s features have actually been pretty well written and interesting. It’s when she tries to be analytical when she falls on her face. Some of those roster analyses were so littered with factual inaccuracy that they were borderline comical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom