I have a bad feeling about tonight | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about tonight

Thats funny you say that because I also think we lose and I am never wrong about these things.

Sorry.

Thats funny you say that because I also think we lose and I am never wrong about these things.

Sorry.

I as well think we will lose and am likewise never wrong.

I apologize also.

I think we lose... the trophy in the airport on the way back to Syracuse from New Orleans...

I THINK WE STOMP THE EVERLASTING BADGER PISS OUT OF EM...

...AND I'M NEVER WRONG.

no apologies!

Don't get me started on how I am feeling about tonight's game! :rolling:

I think I'm wrong and I never lose.
A thousand pardons.

I made a thread earlier that I had a bad feeling about this game but it got deleted, that GUARANTEES a loss now. Butler part 2, can't beat them white boys. I've had these feelings since a kid and they've only been wrong once.

From the above posts it looks like we're in for a Seton Hall type beat down...part 2.

I have also had a bad feeling in my stomach.
Then it dawned on me that I haven't eaten all day (nerves).
We got this.

you all got me so down with the thought of a loss that I started drinking JackD early...now I am so calm and waiting for the end...of one massive celebration on way to Elite 8 and the FF...team got this!

I have a good feeling about this game, which cancels out your bad feeling. One of them anyway. :cool:

To all the "we lose, never wrong, sorry" posters... Your Man Cards are officially revoked and you have all earned permanent seats at the Kiddie Table.
LGO!!!

I think we lose and I am never wrong about these things.

Sorry.

Again, I though we were done with this...

JenniferLoveHewitt.jpg
JenniferLoveHewitt.jpg

I'm having a better feeling now. And if these "never wrong" people end up being so, I think they should be banned from making such statements in the future :)

Sorry, I am a huge fan too and after that first half my bad feeling got even worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom