If it is found James cheated... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

If it is found James cheated...

A home and home meaning 2 home games for us?

SU brings a huge crowd. No doubt that is why SJU admin. agreed to it and I agree as a fan. I think this is going to be more competitive really quick under Lavin though.

Boeheim was absolutely begging Lavin and SJU AD for a home and home, not SJU. Fwiw, melo should never have been eligible to play, nonetheless eligible. Free lunch? Syracuse would be playing in the snow if Hugh Carey (a SJU grad), didn't earmark state dollars to build the Carrier Dome.

I give much respect to Syracuse basketbsll tradition. You guys have owned us. No doubt. I just don't respect Syracuse tradition of scamming to get their athletes cleared. Time will tell if I'm correct. Btw, you mean WITH James.
Do you even know what this is about? It's about one paragraph in a term paper. James was writing about the history of the Big East. When he got to St John's, James wrote that they have been a leech on the Big East conference for 20 years. That as a basketball program, they have been a disaster. The prof. claimed that he had read that in any article he had seen on the Big East in the past decade. That is the root of the whole problem. We didn't beg lavin for anything. We could play anyone in NYC and get the same crowd and you know it. Which side gets more fans when the two play at MSG? Playing st. john's, Iona, Manhatten, Fordham, all the same to us. We are doing you guys a favor. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

Oh come on.

SJU didn't land either guy. Why would I favor the guy that just spurned SJU because his "handler" sent him to Cincinnatti? Make much sense?? Lawrence is a monstrous talent. As SJU fan I'm upset we got scammed by a some nonsense handler.

he should get the Biden treatment
Ok, I haven't been able to be on here much the past week but saw a Joe B reference or three today. Can someone fill me in please?

SU brings a huge crowd. No doubt that is why SJU admin. agreed to it and I agree as a fan. I think this is going to be more competitive really quick under Lavin though.

You, umm, know Lavin's a terrible coach, right? Please tell me you've figured that much out through losses to San Francisco, Asheville, etc, etc. etc. (I almost hope you don't know yet, it's endearing)

Honestly, Lavin will always struggle with us because he somehow didn't get the memo that speeding up tempo against us is an awful, awful idea.

Ok, I haven't been able to be on here much the past week but saw a Joe B reference or three today. Can someone fill me in please?
Allegedly Joe B was caught in some sort of cheating incident while an SU student...other posters will know more than I.

Poor guy doesn't know that if Lawrence wasn't for sale, he would have gone to Syracuse, not SJU.

Keep hitting that bong, buddy. And it's Roberson.
Lol I didn't catch that. But somehow he knows Lawrence is the better player. Get the last name right at least.

SJU didn't land either guy. Why would I favor the guy that just spurned SJU because his "handler" sent him to Cincinnatti? Make much sense?? Lawrence is a monstrous talent. As SJU fan I'm upset we got scammed by a some nonsense handler.

Who was the SJU PG recruit who you said was better than MCW a few years ago?

You, umm, know Lavin's a terrible coach, right? Please tell me you've figured that much out through losses to San Francisco, Asheville, etc, etc. etc. (I almost hope you don't know yet, it's endearing)

Honestly, Lavin will always struggle with us because he somehow didn't get the memo that speeding up tempo against us is an awful, awful idea.

Boeheim would never schedule somebody outside the Carrier Dome nor tougher than St. Leo's so I'm not sure you can comment. Oh wait? Didn't Asheville get totally scammed by refs in the NCAA's last year and against Syracuse nonetheless? Surprised you mentioned UNC Asheville considering your tainted win over them. I watched that game and it was one of the biggest travesties in NCAA history.

Boeheim would never schedule somebody outside the Carrier Dome nor tougher than St. Leo's so I'm not sure you can comment. Oh wait? Didn't Asheville get totally scammed by refs in the NCAA's last year and against Syracuse nonetheless? Surprised you mentioned UNC Asheville considering your tainted win over them. I watched that game and it was one of the biggest travesties in NCAA history.

You mean when the refs correctly called a FT violation that most bball players learn in Junior high, and tons of uneducated fans and analysts made idiots of themselves by not knowing the rules but ranting anyway?

Did he really?

Don't remember who I mentioned but I was TOTALLY wrong about MCW. Kid is fantastic and ton better than I though he'd be. Everybody is wrong at times. I thought Paul Pierce would be a washup as a pro. Not always right for sure.

lol

Did he really?

There was definitely a SJU fan here talking up a PG recruit as being better than MCW. Given that this guy is the only St. Johns fan who exists, I'm blaming him.

Please do your trolling on some other board. I realize your fan base could fit in our trophy case in the Melo Center, so you don't have an SJU board to peddle your bs...but you really are coming off poorly.

Thank you for not conceding the Lavin is a terrible coach part.

You're right, we historically schedule soft OOC. That's probably why we scheduled SJU. We've won like 14 out of the last 15. Not rocket science. It's an easy win and not an RPI killer.

We beat Asheville by 7 points. You're saying refs cost them? More delusional than I thought but this is fun. Keep going.

LOL No it wasn't. But it does go to your basketball knowledge. And we have beat just about every good program away fromk the Carrier Dome under JB. Nice try though. Let's see, Kansas in Kansas City, Memphis in Memphis, Duke in North carolina, Indiana all over the place. hawaii twice, Alaska once, NYC once. Mich state at Mich st., NC State at NC state, North carolina in nyc, Florida in Florida.,m Virginia in Virginia., Mich in Mich., Just so you know dummy, we have the best road record of any Big east school in Big east games since the conference started. You are having a bad night.

I would say that you have a better program than Providence but they have gone to two final fours and I only have seen sju in one.

Don't remember who I mentioned but I was TOTALLY wrong about MCW. Kid is fantastic and ton better than I though he'd be. Everybody is wrong at times. I thought Paul Pierce would be a washup as a pro. Not always right for sure.
Not surprised, you haven't been right tonight.

I would say that you have a better program than Providence but they have gone to two final fours and I only have seen sju in one.
And Seton Hall went to a Final game in the last quarter century.