If Pitt was a person... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt was a person...

If Pitt was an “artist”, it would be Drake doing a Sprite commercial

if pitt was a person, he'd work for robert lee at cullman liquidation

if pitt was a carl's jr thickburger, it would be the "beyond meat" thickburger

* if you've never had beyond meat - it's horrible. mealy texture, vaguely chemical taste.

* OttoinGrotto , i had a thickburger for lunch in your honor, where i saw this terrible idea in the (faux) flesh

You and OttoinGrotto have inspired me to finally try a Thickburger. I live in Carl's Jr territory though, and was curious if there was a difference, other than CJ probably being more expensive? I'm not sure if anyone on here has had both.

If the Thickburger were a person, it would be Jennifer Love Hewitt, both of which have become unofficial faorites of this board. At least I can sample the Thickburger.

If Pitt was a slice on the Wheel of Fortune, it would be Lose a Turn.
There could be a few landing spots on Monopoly but I will go with this one,
latest

If Pitt was a person, they'd steal rolls of toilet paper from the gym locker room.

If Pitt was a Spider-Man crossover event it would be Maximum Clonage.

If Pitt was someone you went to highschool with that you haven't stayed in touch with, they'd reconnect with you on Facebook after about 15 years, and within days of the friend request pitch you on buying whatever MLM garbage they're hawking.

If Pitt was someone you went to highschool with that you haven't stayed in touch with, they'd reconnect with you on Facebook after about 15 years, and within days of the friend request pitch you on buying whatever MLM garbage they're hawking.

Pitt sends daily candy crush and FarmVille requests to their entire friends list on Facebook.

If Pitt was engaged in a battle of wits, they would commit the classic blunder of getting involved in a land war in Asia.

If Pitt was a movie in the Fast and Furious franchise it would be Tokyo Drift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom