I'm gonna leave this here... | Syracusefan.com

I'm gonna leave this here...

One of my brothers friends at SU law school used to be an extra on 90210. The best thing ever was when I went with my brother over to his apartment and he broke out one of the old tapes and, sure enough, there he is chatting it up right behind the main characters. He was on a bunch of episodes, always in the background. Just look for a guy who looks kind of like a younger, shorter version of Ron Livingston, and that's him.

Wasn't current Board Hottie contestant Tiffani Thiessen on that show, though?
If I remember correctly, TAT was Shannon Doherty's replacement. Maybe in the fourth or fifth season. I was also a big Jennie Garth fan. TAT was kind of evil on the show but very good to look at.

Oh my sweet lord...bump.
I had to.
My wife was watching 90210 (old ones) right now, and I said "oooooh, do I have something for you right now".
Pointed her to this thread, and she went bonkers! How she loved it, so many side stories about this scene and how this is the only song the guy has in his arsenal, loves Shannon Dougherty on the show, etc.

I just had to stop her right there with: "Nothing you're going to say in the next 5 minutes will impress me."

She is a huge fan. And Little House. And Wiseguy (which is pretty good actually).
And yes. I have sat through at least the first 7 or 8 seasons of Little House.
Worst rapper ever this guy. Meanwhile, what do I know? Didn't this dude score Megan Fox?
Fudge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom