Class of 2016 - Is there anybody out there? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Is there anybody out there?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
That we don't know about already? Likelihood is pretty low - I guess we're looking at a class of around 20.

Hope they all qualify...

That we don't know about already? Likelihood is pretty low - I guess we're looking at a class of around 20.

Hope they all qualify...

Shouldn't have a problem with them qualifying this year.

How about Jerrion Nelson. Kid out of MO who I believe was being recruited at one point to play DLine (DE).

A few new 2016 prospects have popped up in the coaches twitter follows. :noidea:

Could pick up a player after NLI.

I wouldn't be shocked if a wideout is added after signing day.

image.jpg

If every things holds the way it is now, and the math is right :), 21 incoming players, then we're at our max with 85 scholarship players.

I would expect an addition or two in the off season depending on kids leaving ctc

I wouldn't count on everything holding the way it is now.
Based on how much the new staff liked the old staff's recruits, it would be a reasonable expectation that they might encourage some of the existing players to leave.

However, with the 25 player limit per recruiting class, there is a limited ability to reload.

Further, a big purge will wreak havoc with graduation rates and APR rates. And our depth isn't good to begin with anyway.

So I hope the new staff limits any culling of the flock they might be contemplating.

Based on how much the new staff liked the old staff's recruits, it would be a reasonable expectation that they might encourage some of the existing players to leave.

However, with the 25 player limit per recruiting class, there is a limited ability to reload.

Further, a big purge will wreak havoc with graduation rates and APR rates. And our depth isn't good to begin with anyway.

So I hope the new staff limits any culling of the flock they might be contemplating.
I agree that our depth isn't good but there still may be some attrition.

I agree that our depth isn't good but there still may be some attrition.
But that would likely be after Spring practice and pretty much the end of the semester, which would limit the apr hit.

I wouldn't count on everything holding the way it is now.

Never said I would count on it. IF everything holds the limit it maxed. Unless the staff knows exactly how many are leaving they can’t bring in anymore kids and there’s no point in exceeding the limits with C listers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom