Is this a ten year old Devo wannabe? | Syracusefan.com

Is this a ten year old Devo wannabe?

We’re ranking 5th graders now?
Didn't realize this but we actually have dropdowns for Class of 2029 and Class of 2030 so I guess it's never too early. Way to be on top of it admins!!!

The whole video seems like it’s from The Onion.
You need to start following this kid on social media. Here is a list of Class of 2029 top 100 and not one kid from NYS. The top ranked kid is Armando Bacot's little brother.

Last edited:
You need to start following this kid on social media. Here is a list of Class of 2029 top 100 and not one kid from NYS. The top ranked kid is Armando Bacot's little brother.

They gave King Bacot #666 in one of the videos, that is messed up.

Follow a fifth grader on social media? I mean.. what are we doing these days...

Someone actually cut these highlights, recorded the voice track, edited it and then posted it. That was what someone did with their day… wow
It’s hard to fathom someone doing that I must say lol

Many things wrong with this whole thing. Glad to see a kid oozing with talent. Not glad to see a kid developing into an ass on the court (and probably off) at that age.
Yeah, the comment from the narrator, or whatever he is, that his favorite part is that the kid already talks smack is my least favorite part. What has happened to letting your game do the talking and keeping your trap shut?

What is so bad about his behavior? Only saw the video in this thread but it's very tame.

Cant teach size. Thats the main problem with ranking young players.
If he wasn’t a complete deusche punk , his talent level should have been good enough to play at a lower level team at a small time conference even at his size .. he obviously could set up teammates

Rob Lowe has a quote that I think is applicable to a lot of elite youth athletes:

"Here's my theory: If a person gets worldwide fame at a young age, they're emotionally frozen at that moment. For me, that's 15 to 18, so you find yourself in your mid-20s being a glorified 15-year-old. What could possibly go wrong?"

He was talking more about actors and how so many that become famous when they're young self destruct, but I think we see it with more athletes now than we did a couple generations ago too. And with so many of these kids getting famous even younger than what he was when he got famous, it may be even worse. Sure, if kids have good support systems around them it doesn't have to be that way, but so many have selfish adults surrounding them that just want to use them or are afraid to treat them like the kids they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom