Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

if georgia wins this is how i see top 4 finishing:

clemson
Georgia
Nd
Alabama

Georgia, OU and OSU all win...who gets in?

Sorry...Georgia wins decisively, who gets in?

If Georgia wins no matter the score they are in. IMO, it’s Bama, ND, Clemson, Georgia.

I’ve gotta believe OSU is behind Oklahoma. I don’t know how you overlook them losing 49-20 to Purdue.

If Georgia wins no matter the score they are in. IMO, it’s Bama, ND, Clemson, Georgia.

I’ve gotta believe OSU is behind Oklahoma. I don’t know how you overlook them losing 49-20 to Purdue.

Agree. Bama's 1 loss would be the best 1 loss

Georgia, OU and OSU all win...who gets in?

Sorry...Georgia wins decisively, who gets in?
Georgia wins creates last year all over again.
It would be unfair to Georgia to have potentially beat Alabama twice in a month but I think UGA makes the rankings
1. Clemson
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama

Conference titles have to mean something or Bama is going to get in almost every year with 1 loss and no conference title as they are the best team on paper and in the eye test.
They are a machine and only the Clemson’s/Georgia’s of the world have the all around talent and coaching that can compete with them.
LSU has the defensive talent but their offense and coaching aren’t in the league of Clemson/Georgia.

It would be unfair to Georgia to have potentially beat Alabama twice in a month but I think UGA makes the rankings
1. Clemson
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
I have a hard time with Clemson being on top of the tree, regardless of what happens between now and then. I like Swinney and Clemson, but I don't see the strength. As much as I don't like ND, and would like to see them get buried, Clemson, especially, would have a hard time with them. However it shakes out, I agree with your 4, and it will be an entertaining, no matter what.

Conference titles have to mean something or Bama is going to get in almost every year with 1 loss and no conference title as they are the best team on paper and in the eye test.
Yup. This is why I believe the playoff should be made entirely of teams that won their conference championship.

And yes, I know - that means conferences that don't play a championship friggin' get one, and teams that aren't in a conference friggin' get in one.

Yup. This is why I believe the playoff should be made entirely of teams that won their conference championship.

And yes, I know - that means conferences that don't play a championship friggin' get one, and teams that aren't in a conference friggin' get in one.
Every power 5 conference has the ,conference title game.
I think they should matter now if you got weak conference champs and a .team that loses the conference title gets in fine.
However a 1 loss Oklahoma, 1 Ohio State Big XII and Big Ten Champions should be above a 1 loss non champion Alabama.
The committee won’t though.
Last year Ohio State had 2 losses this year its only 1.

Why? The criteria is best 4 teams not best 4 conf champs.

1. Clemson
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
I was thinking more does OU leap Bama if Bama gets blown out?

Texas is going to the Sugar Bowl whether they win or not, assuming OU goes to the playoff

Not really. Most predictions are two SEC schools, Washington and UCF to Fiesta and Peach.

They are a machine and only the Clemson’s/Georgia’s of the world have the all around talent and coaching that can compete with them.
LSU has the defensive talent but their offense and coaching aren’t in the league of Clemson/Georgia.

I agree, but they are dominant every year..They will eventually go to 8 teams (which means Bama will ALWAYS be in). The 5 Conferences Champions + three at-larges. (Some want the Top Group-5 team + 2 at-larges but it has to be if they are ranked in the Top 10 or 8 or something. A 16th ranked Fresno St or UCF shouldn't get in.

Not really. Most predictions are two SEC schools, Washington and UCF to Fiesta and Peach.

He is assuming that Georgia would lose to Alabama. If Bama wins Oklahoma is likely going to CFP. But as it stands now if Georgia hangs on for the win then there will be two SEC teams

Alabama in trouble. Papa Saban about to get beat in the driveway by baby Kirby.

PAC 12 Champ has ZERO reason to be in the CFP.

The best four teams should play for the title.

Alabama, ND, Clemson and UGa are the four best teams.

Alabama loss today is like Virginia lost on NCAA first round. Last year others have two losses so Alabama sneaked in. This year OSU and Oklahoma have only one loss.

Alabama loss today is like Virginia lost on NCAA first round. Last year others have two losses so Alabama sneaked in. This year OSU and Oklahoma have only one loss.

Alabama losing would be like UVA losing to UMBC??

Oh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom