Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

I think Georgia is in no matter what

Edit: strike that. Forgot they had a loss

They definitely do but if with only 4 teams going to a playoff, it’s pretty tough to make a case for ANY B10 team. Even if they do have a lot of clout

This is why we are eventually going to go to 8 teams for the playoff. 16 is too many.
Eight is all the major conference champs plus 3 at large berths, one for the best G5 team every year so they can have a fair chance to prove how good they are on the field.

Big 10 and Pac 12 are over rated every year, as is B12 when Texas isn't really good. They are going to get tired of being left out, and what they probably perceive as a Southern Football bias in the rankings.

This is why we are eventually going to go to 8 teams for the playoff. 16 is too many.
Eight is all the major conference champs plus 3 at large berths, one for the best G5 team every year so they can have a fair chance to prove how good they are on the field.

Big 10 and Pac 12 are over rated every year, as is B12 when Texas isn't really good. They are going to get tired of being left out, and what they probably perceive as a Southern Football bias in the rankings.
What it might look like this year:
1 Bama
8 UCF

4 Oklahoma
5 Ohio State

3 Notre Dame
6 UGA

2 Clemson
7 Washington

Sign me up for that

If Georgia wins no matter the score they are in. IMO, it’s Bama, ND, Clemson, Georgia.

I’ve gotta believe OSU is behind Oklahoma. I don’t know how you overlook them losing 49-20 to Purdue.
It’s all really quite a waste of time debating who will make the CFP every year. Well, at least the top 3 anyway. Just pencil in Clemson, Alabama and Georgia then make one slot open for whatever othe also ran might be an honorable mention. :blah:

It’s all really quite a waste of time debating who will make the CFP every year. Well, at least the top 3 anyway. Just pencil in Clemson, Alabama and Georgia then make one slot open for whatever othe also ran might be an honorable mention. :blah:

I mean ok but UGa has gone to the CFP a whopping one time.

Camping World making a colossal error picking NCSU over Syracuse. I can’t wait to see a 1/3rd full CW Stadium.

F the acc if they can’t get us to a non pinstripe bowl, love the team
Not their fault I will support either way but the south hick boys are a joke