Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

IMO if you are in favor of expansion in the playoffs always root for B1G and SEC to get left out of the playoffs. Delany and Sanky wont stand for it.

Arguing for conference champions to be included automatically is basically saying that not only do you have to be good at football your school also needs to win the geographic lottery.

From what I’ve seen today, Georgia deserves to be in the playoff. Win or lose.
They are so loaded. Fields was the #1 QB last year and #2 overall and he barley sees the field.

Alabama loss today is like Virginia lost on NCAA first round. Last year others have two losses so Alabama sneaked in. This year OSU and Oklahoma have only one loss.

C'mon...

Bama would have the best loss. To a playoff team. Top 4 UGA.
Oklahoma's is to a Top 15-20 Texas
Georgia's would be to a Top 10 LSU.
Ohio State's would be a shellacking from Purdue.

Now this is if Bama losses respectively (not by more than 2 scores). UGA just missed a FG, so Bama is still in IMO.

If you can't win your conference you shouldn't be the national champ. This isn't hoop
I completely disagree. Conferences are not all alike. The SEC is probably twice as good as the next best conference this year.

Georgia might hold on and be better today, but that doesn’t mean they will be better next time. Put either of these teams in the PAC 12 and it’s a crime scene.

This is good if I understand this since Camping World would want WVU vs. Syracuse. I'm worried if ISU goes to the Camping World, they wouldn't want two "small schools" to face each other and they may go NCST vs. ISU. They know WVU travels well to that bowl, and they would want the rivalry.

So Oklahoma goes to the Sugar Bowl
Texas to the Alamo Bowl.
WVU to Camping World