Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

No I don’t know it. They are better than okie and Ohio st.
Absolutely no chance a 2 loss SEC team that didn’t win their conference championship gets in over a 1 loss B12 or B1G champion. Never going to happen.

UGA has their shot. They choked. Goodbye.

If anything this tells me Bama is weaker than we thought.

Absolutely no chance a 2 loss SEC team that didn’t win their conference championship gets in over a 1 loss B12 or B1G champion. Never going to happen.

UGA has their shot. They choked. Goodbye.

If anything this tells me Bama is weaker than we thought.

LOL. The Big 12 sucks.

Ya'll take this no name guy's word way to seriously... While an actual Camping World Bowl rep came out and said Syracuse will be the first team we discuss.

If Ohio St puts up 60+ tonight they jump Oklahoma I think. But who the heck knows

Umm, discuss does not mean select
No it doesn't but a bowl rep isn't gonna say they're gonna select a team before games are announced. Especially before meetings even took place. I take it that is good news that we are the first team they think about when it comes to selecting a team. Let's me think we have the edge. I think that is more substantial bnews than some guy from NC who thinks NC State will get in...

i have asked him why he is so confident that nc state would be selected before us and all i got was crickets

Forde still feels that both ‘Bama and UGA belong in the CFP.

i have asked him why he is so confident that nc state would be selected before us and all i got was crickets

$$$

The grumblings from the Hill are Pinstripe. Hopefully it doesn’t come to fruition.