Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

Anyone have Orlando sentneitl update? I’m drunk over this stress

At 750 SU vs ISU. Probably another update after the night games.

FWIW, ISU beat WVU 30-14 this season.

Trump just tweeted the Pinstripe bowl doesn’t want us now because of all the handwringing on this board. We’ve now been dropped to a tier 2 bowl.

Early reports are were going to be in the Sears/Kmart closeout challenge bowl, co-sponsored by toys r us.

Trump just tweeted the Pinstripe bowl doesn’t want us now because of all the handwringing on this board. We’ve now been dropped to a tier 2 bowl.

Early reports are were going to be in the Sears/Kmart closeout challenge bowl, co-sponsored by toys r us.
You’re not funny

An indoor stadium in Detroit or St. Petersburg might be better than some Yankee tundra...

None of these bowls mean anything aside from extra practice unless you’re in the NY6 or CFP.

I don’t really care where we go, although it’s an absolute joke that we’re not just signed, sealed and delivered to the CWB right now.

My only issue if we do indeed stay in NY is, soooo, no matter if we’re 7-5 or 9-3, we play in the Pinstripe? Only way out of that craptastic bowl is to make sure we’re NY6 or CFP?

Also sick and tired of hearing from this random guy how coveted NC State is. Oh, so it’s either Camping World or the measly Gator for y’all?... Tf did this myth of NC State prowess get started?... Literally nobody outside of Raleigh thinks the Wolfpack are A) a good program or B) a good fan base.

Last edited:

Trump thinks the pinstripe bowl is a dance.

None of these bowls mean anything aside from extra practice unless you’re in the NY6 or CFP.

I don’t really care where we go, although it’s an absolute joke that we’re not just signed, sealed and delivered to the CWB right now.

My only issue if we do indeed stay in NY is, soooo, no matter if we’re 7-5 or 9-3, we play in the Pinstripe? Only way out of that craptastic bowl is to make sure we’re NY6 or CFP?

My only problem is that we played in that damn stadium two weeks ago.

Honestly... give me the Sun Bowl. I’d much rather see us play Cal, Stanford, or Oregon than Iowa State in Camping or Purdue in NY. Snoozers! That and I can drive there from Houston

I agree and might be the safest bet to get the program some exposure and the kids, the sunny reward they deserve. Only con is its toigh location for fan travel.

My only problem is that we played in that damn stadium two weeks ago.

And we deserve a better opponent, better weather, and a place with a team of hosts in grass skirts and very little overall fabric:)