Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Giglio out of NC just tweeted

Gotta imagine Wildhack is burning the phone lines up. If we miss out on Orlando that is a problem that if I am Wildhack, I am going to share with ACC leadership in some colorful words unless they can swing us into the Gator. They should be influencing on our behalf. If I am Wildhack I am also telling ACC brass that if all we get is EL Paso, they better not use that game as a guide for how we travel because I would be flat out be amazed if we sent 3k. If I am Wildhack I am also telling ACC brass that I am trying to sell to both my Chancellor and Head coach that investment in Syracuse football translates to tv time, marketing, visibility, etc... Syracuse football being top 25 again is a good thing for ACC...help me help you.

Looking at 24/7 sports, which was from 3 hours ago. They have BC in Sun Bowl. Wouldn't the Sun Bowl take a 9-3 SU over a 7-5 BC. What is the pecking order, does Sun Pick before Pinstripe??
24-7 had a blurb saying Pinstripe really wants SU and it’s up to CW whether or not we end up in NYC or not. Seems odd to me that NYC is our 2nd most likely choice instead of Sun.

Hmm. Sounds like we are getting shafted in favor of N.C. State for the Camping World based on his teaser. Blame the Big 12... this sounds weak

I blame Swofford

Looking at 24/7 sports, which was from 3 hours ago. They have BC in Sun Bowl. Wouldn't the Sun Bowl take a 9-3 SU over a 7-5 BC. What is the pecking order, does Sun Pick before Pinstripe??

Tier One Bowls (all equal selection status)
Belk Bowl
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl or
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Hyundai Sun Bowl

Root for Ohio State to drop the hammer on Northwestern or Texas to beat Oklahoma. A lot of scenarios there.

We’re always going to be at the mercy of the bowls because we’re a small Northeast school. Just put a bigger chip on our shoulder.

It just means to guarantee a good bowl we have to win the ACC

Anyone got an Athletic subscription? Mandel says Camping World is leaning SU no matter the B12 opponent.

my-head-hurts-and-other-friday-links-L-BTV1BL.jpeg

Gotta imagine Wildhack is burning the phone lines up. If we miss out on Orlando that is a problem that if I am Wildhack, I am going to share with ACC leadership in some colorful words unless they can swing us into the Gator. They should be influencing on our behalf. If I am Wildhack I am also telling ACC brass that if all we get is EL Paso, they better not use that game as a guide for how we travel because I would be flat out be amazed if we sent 3k. If I am Wildhack I am also telling ACC brass that I am trying to sell to both my Chancellor and Head coach that investment in Syracuse football translates to tv time, marketing, visibility, etc... Syracuse football being top 25 again is a good thing for ACC...help me help you.

also hearing that the BiG is reevaluating the whole Rutgers thing...just sayin Johnny boy.

Anyone got an Athletic subscription? Mandel says Camping World is leaning SU no matter the B12 opponent.
It’s the last paragraph prior to it getting cutoff. Essentially says leaning towards Syracuse with Iowa State as the opponent. N.C. State to Gator. Miami to Sun.

If we get screwed re: Orlando, Wildhack better be fighting like hell to make sure this team goes anywhere but Pinstripe. Its "been there, done that" at this point and this team deserves to go somewhere unique.

My guess is we'll get F'ed out of Orlando, but Wildhack will do some horse trading with the ACC to get us to atleast the Sun Bowl. Though Im not sure I would make that particular trek, atleast the team would go somewhere unique, and probably would mean a match-up against Oregon (which Dungey would prob love).

It’s the last paragraph prior to it getting cutoff. Essentially says leaning towards Syracuse with Iowa State as the opponent. N.C. State to Gator. Miami to Sun.
That's promising, I tried to Google this, what is the best record to play in Pinstripe ?

Gator is a lot easier drive for Wolfpack fans than Orlando.

Can't even tell you how pissed I will be if we end up.in the pathetic pinstripe bowl.

If we get screwed re: Orlando, Wildhack better be fighting like hell to make sure this team goes anywhere but Pinstripe. Its "been there, done that" at this point and this team deserves to go somewhere unique.

My guess is we'll get F'ed out of Orlando, but Wildhack will do some horse trading with the ACC to get us to atleast the Sun Bowl. Though Im not sure I would make that particular trek, atleast the team would go somewhere unique, and probably would mean a match-up against Oregon (which Dungey would prob love).

Mandel has Utah instead of Oregon in the Sun Bowl, FWIW.

24-7 had a blurb saying Pinstripe really wants SU and it’s up to CW whether or not we end up in NYC or not. Seems odd to me that NYC is our 2nd most likely choice instead of Sun.
I'm sure they do they are the desperate fat girl we deserve and want better.

Looking at predictions from different sources ,some have switched us to Pinstripe, wonder if that's based on the "Gigilo" One saying Pinstripe wants Syracuse. SI has us in Sun Bowl a couple still have us in Camping. We may very well get screwed.
Who switched us?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom