John O'Korn is transferring from Houston | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

John O'Korn is transferring from Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisky was my call as soon as I saw his list.

Just a hunch.

I was down in Florida watching the Wisconsin game and it amazes these teams complaining about their qbs. anybone of them would be a major upgrade here. Still can't get over the fact we really haven't had a good qb since mcnabb. Yeah I know nassib but he had one throw. Hard and on a string. Very poor touch passes and down field accuracy.

JJReddawg said:
Everyone calm down. This has nothing to do with Wisconsin. It's a saying that Joel Osteen preaches. Osteen is the pastor at Lakewood Church in Houston. O'Korn also had a tweet later on that said something about a great service at Lakewood Church today.

Good call. I've seen Osteen say that.

people get overexcited about the sheer volume of passes he threw there. i'm all for as many QBs as we can get but getting a lot of yards and a 130 rating at houston is ordinary. we think a 130 rating is pretty astounding for a freshman so of course we all talk about going to get that guy in a transfer rather than installing the offense that allows him and everyone else with 5 fingers on their throwing hand to do it.
Yep, that is the whole point. Bring Drew Allen here, he looks like he's never thrown the ball before. All of our QBs have suffered the same fate and O'korn will likely also. A viable offense and this team gets 8 wins. A great offense and we could win the ACC. It's not missing talent and it's not a lack of playmakers. It's a lack of competent coaching on the O.

According to Jameis Winston Instagram O'Korn is going to Texas
That's probably news to Texas, since it's already been reported they aren't interested.

EDIT: Although he just recently started following Charlie Strong and UT's quarterbacks coach on Twitter...

Last edited:
jekelish said:
That's probably news to Texas, since it's already been reported they aren't interested. EDIT: Although he just recently started following Charlie Strong and UT's quarterbacks coach on Twitter...
the O Korn watch is fun, not into Cuse hoops much so this is intense stuff however I don't want my heart broken for the 3,124 time this year

Orangebloods are known to be very reliable and they are the ones who reported that UT isn't interested. But Winston would never lie.....

Consigliere said:
Actually Rutgers has decided to move on. They considered O'Korn at one time but the program has outgrown this level talent. ;-)
. New infoooo anyone????

Sounds like he got his release. Just tweeted about how thankful he is for the time he spent in Houston.

jekelish said:
Sounds like he got his release. Just tweeted about how thankful he is for the time he spent in Houston.
so he's enrolling in jan it looks like... I know I'm smart.. Now where???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom