Liberty Game... | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows Dino knows the offense isn’t good. And he let the O know that.
Pathetic decision and now the game is tied.

This is on Dino Babers. Our D was gassed.
Loser decision and it’s all on the HC.
I mean, it wasn’t my favorite call, but I don’t think its quite as obvious as you’re making it.

You’re not going on it up by 7 in a game where your defense has been good. You’re HANDING them 3 points if you don’t pick it up. I like aggression as much as anyone. This is a silly take.
You are wrong brother. They literally just had driven the field. We need one foot. Give me a break.

Yea that was an obvious up the middle on 3rd keep it and qb sneak on the outside or throw a screen

i mean your the ACC football team. You have a huge size advanage, the lead, and at home with a 6'5 240lb QB. What are you punting for with a freshman punter? I don't care about the 3D chess he plays in his head. These big decisions back fire far too often to be a coincidence

CBs are getting owned
We’ll they run that same play every time from that point on the field. Somebody also should tell the D Willis always keeps on 3rd and short.

You have to use plays with Tucker be so special. It opens it up for even eddie flum dumb

The offensive play calling has been falling off the cliff and let’s hope the defense doesn’t run out of gas… again.

We’re fubared because Shrader can’t pass. Might have to give TD a run.

Although I do wonder where our short passing game went. Shrader can make those and the screens were working nice.

This is where the team decides if they want it….4th qrtr…..tied game. Lets see some buckling down here….long drive….get 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom