Liberty Game... | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does Liberty play dirty? It’s subtle but a lot of holding, hands in the face, blocking in the back.

Weird that he got hurt on his 27th carry. This staff is atrocious.
Yep, No Howard, very little Adams. Actually GS hasn’t had as many carries as you’d expect.

I couldn’t be closer to being out on this staff

Give the F’n kid a couple plays off now and then for Christ’s sakes - not like you don’t have other quality backs on the roster

We need to throw the ball. Tommy wouldn't be a bad move right now, IMO.

I like Chugg, but we probably have like 7 points with Tommy, with a couple of meaningless pretty throws.

If Garrett doesn’t have it, I’m good with starting the Morgan era soon. Or that other young kid. Tired of wasting time on QBs. This ain’t the pros. Move on if they don’t got it.
Oh I by no means want Devito to ever start another game. Just don't think we can we can do too much being completely 1 dimensional with GS either.

i don’t know who’s who. But one of these announcers is so strange with his comment sounds like a late 90s nfl PlayStation game.

He basically just got hit with the Jim The Anvil Niedhart clothesline in the “Hart Attack”. Should be good in a minute or two. Right?

Again where is the play action, liberty is playing for the run.
WR’s can’t get open with frequency and Shrader doesnt have a big play arm. I feel like the O will be better but fairly limited passing downfield with Shrader.

That said. We have to have a counter or we’ll never be good. Any kind of counter.

Again where is the play action, liberty is playing for the run.
which team would you expect to catch the ball on the play action fake? I'm serious. I don't trust our QB on this side of the field. I don't trust him on the other side either but at least it wouldn't cost us the game.

i don’t know who’s who. But one of these announcers is so strange with his comment sounds like a late 90s nfl PlayStation game.
carpenter is the guy on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors