Louisville at UConn Big Monday | Syracusefan.com

Louisville at UConn Big Monday

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
I will be rooting for Uconn for the 2nd time in 3 days.

Forgive me father for my sins.

Uconn!!

I will be rooting for Uconn for the 2nd time in 3 days.

Forgive me father for my sins.

Uconn!!
I said it the other day, I hope Yukon wins all of their games (except vs Cuse). Puts us in a better situation.

Louisville plane could not get to Hartford tonight because of fog..... so flight is delayed until tomorrow. Let's hope the delay/change in routine works against their game.

I said it the other day, I hope Yukon wins all of their games (except vs Cuse). Puts us in a better situation.
That would be funny. I hope they win every game except Cuse. We know they can't go to the tourney. Sorry Marsh

Sorry, I gotta root for Louisville. It's family! (See "Godfather.")

Louisville plane could not get to Hartford tonight because of fog..... so flight is delayed until tomorrow. Let's hope the delay/change in routine works against their game.
How in the WORLD do you know all this stuff?

Crazy fog around here today. There was zero visibility when my flight landed at JFK this morning. We literally could not see the ground until we were on it. I am shocked that JFK was not closed.

2 teams I can never root for. UConn and Gtown. I want the Cardinals first Big East loss to come next Saturday. Hope they wipe the floor with those puppys tomorrow night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom