Louisville Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Lol, you clearly have no idea...

If your offense goes 3 and out in 30 seconds compared to 2 minutes, the other team is going to get more snaps over the course of the game. and your D is going to be on the field more. It’s the same concept of a basketball team running the shot clock down every possession. We can agree to disagree.

If your offense goes 3 and out in 30 seconds compared to 2 minutes, the other team is going to get more snaps over the course of the game. and your D is going to be on the field more. It’s the same concept of a basketball team running the shot clock down every possession. We can agree to disagree.

You’re not wrong theoretically, but TOP hasn’t been a problem this year. Just look at the stats.

On a serious note, can anyone explain why Mahoney is still playing? I haven’t blamed him as much for previous losses but he’s not throwing well today

I would imagine our twitter doesn’t sound so happy.

Cuse Football: EF &$@. It looks like it stopped raining.

SU Twitter says the FSU game will start at 12:20.

He can't run the offense if we have to rely on the pass. He is just lofting the ball up there and it shows.

Signing off for now, this is awful.

Defense line stopped them.

Good job D 3 and out.

Now let’s get some field position and give Culpepper a series.

On a serious note, can anyone explain why Mahoney is still playing? I haven’t blamed him as much for previous losses but he’s not throwing well today
Maybe Dino didn’t like Rex’s dad on Survivor

When it's at the sideline, it's 'a hard tackle'. In the middle of the field, apparently, it's never a hard tackle.
Way to play it up, announcers.

Are the two coaches allowed to come together and agree that having halftime isn't necessary due to the long delay?

What has to happen to get Rex in? Moe Neal looks like the only person who wants to win.

In fairness to Mahoney. Prior to the pick he has had some good throws that should have been caught

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom