Louisville Game Thread... | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, at the risk of being repetitive, here is your game summary:

8ZR30Cp6J1DgY.gif

Just noticed Josh Black is doing that thing that shu 49 was talking about where he sits in a weird stance like two yards off the line, and then doesnt attack at all. In fact, he gets blown back 5-6 yards every play.

Edinger is clearly handing out Moscow Mules on the sideline. Along with bowls of glue.

We literally have DL running right by the ball carrier because of this stupid defense. You blow this up with penetration. We don’t have NFL backers back there making plays.
Ward's handling of the linebackers is one of the most puzzling parts of his tenure here, to me.

Im over it. If Stanard’s retained I’ll know to start looking at the head coaching carousel. Lynch is beloved by the players, but our players play like garbage for him and his garbage play calls.

I know im just angry but this is so frustrating

If DeVito actually is hurt start Summers next week. I'm not kidding.
Ehhh...that’s frustration talking. Summers is unlikely prepared to start a game. He is running the other teams offense each week.

Barbers should be totally and thoroughly embarassed by how badly he was out coached by a first year coach who took over a train wreck dumpster fire and completely kicked his butt.

Minus Dino I would trade the rest our staff for Temple’s staff.

Think about that. Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors