Loyola Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Loyola Game Thread...

No slide from Mellen or Bomber on that lsm goal.

Solomon forcing bad passes to the crease after getting a rebound instead of pulling it out.

Thank god for Spicy Curry

Love Mellen but Spencer is going wherever he wants, watching how the D reacts and deciding accordingly.

I see the #2 and keep thinking Rice. Cook needs to start taking on the short sticks. I had hoped his confidence would grow as the season went on and he'd start racking up points at this point but he still seems hesitant.

Offense frustrating so far, they're clearly beating the Loyola goalie but turnovers and bad shots are keeping this game close. If the defense can keep Loyola at 7 goals till halftime then that's a win to me.

9-7 halftime. love it. i'm turning off radio feed and going dark til replay. GO CUSE

I see the #2 and keep thinking Rice. Cook needs to start taking on the short sticks. I had hoped his confidence would grow as the season went on and he'd start racking up points at this point but he still seems hesitant.

Offense frustrating so far, they're clearly beating the Loyola goalie but turnovers and bad shots are keeping this game close. If the defense can keep Loyola at 7 goals till halftime then that's a win to me.

Agreed, I'm a huge Cook guy but he looks lost right now. Bump Magnan and or Quinn up and run Cook as the 4th attackmen.

Turnovers are gonna be key, Solomon especially. Voigt had a short stick most of the 2nd quarter, need to get him on track. Ditto Lipka. Buttermore should get some run with the 1s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom